Iron Maiden Tour 2025 - Discussion

I suppose you mean before the current one ends.

But they did that with Future Past in 2022. So it could happen again.

They announced the first FP dates in October, the 2022 started in May and by October they've already started the last leg of the LOTB tour.

This year the tour will start on september 1st. If "by september" means that they will announce the headliners before that, Maiden would be announced even before their first 2024 show. I don't think there is any legal obligations for which they can't do it, but it sounds trange. Also it would be the first time in years that they will announce the european tour (or part of it) so soon.

They announced the first FP dates in October, the 2022 started in May and by October they've already started the last leg of the LOTB tour.

This year the tour will start on september 1st. If "by september" means that they will announce the headliners before that, Maiden would be announced even before their first 2024 show. I don't think there is any legal obligations for which they can't do it, but it sounds trange. Also it would be the first time in years that they will announce the european tour (or part of it) so soon.
I was thinking in September, and I forgot how late the tour actually starts.

But I am sure the 2025 tour will get announced during the tour later this year.

I was thinking in September, and I forgot how late the tour actually starts.

But I am sure the 2025 tour will get announced during the tour later this year.

Yeah, that's for sure, they're not gonna wait until the tour is over. My guess is early october, same as for the FP tour. If there will be too much competition they might anticipate a little, like half/end of september. But I don't think they will announce a brand new tour before the 2024 leg has even started.

If anybody here has access to the Maiden Fan Club forum or any other means of making someone from the Maiden camp see this, please make sure they are made aware of this.
As I mentioned 35 minutes ago I have reported the page and now the Iron Maiden FC-dude replied to me:

Thanks Sami!
Much appreciated— I will pass this on.
UP THE IRONS!

Sent from my edPhone

Let's hope that's the case. I am keeping my fingers firmly crossed!!

The only thing which lead me to believe Maiden might actually perform there is that Copping had some of the 2025 headliners booked for a while, and it seems that Maiden planned everything a bit earlier this time. But given that this year was a success with smaller bands headlining I don't think Copping would pay Maiden (probably the combined cachet for this year headliners) to have basically the same crowd.

I don't think they will announce in the summer but at this point I think they're aiming for an early september announcement.
As we know they are planing European Tour for the next year. To me the main question is what they wanna do this Time. TFP Tour is over this year (99%) and now they could do something special for 50 anniversary. Bruce stated it's a special project... Who knows.

Back