Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whew, there sure is a lot of activity in this thread right now! I'm all caught up with the rumours and clues too, so that's very nice. Anyone keeping track of how many times AtG has been mentioned in the last fifty pages or so?

Anyone keeping track of how many times AtG has been mentioned in the last fifty pages or so?

Not keeping track, but the amount of serious or "serious" mentions have definitely come down from the pre-LOTB speculation... :(

But a new tour announcement probably fixes that!

At what time will you stay tuned on the 15th? I can't spend the whole day refreshing the band's social media pages. Perhaps late afternoon UK time?

Due to job timetable and commitments, I honestly hope in an around dinner-time album announcement/music release.

They should know that more people would be "connected and tuned" in the evening / night!

A prediction about the time is difficoult, though. For instance: TBOS was announced in the afternoon. Speed Of Light was released in the early morning. El Dorado (and TFF full details) at Midnight UK time...

The've shown they can use basically any time of the day, to announce and release new music.

I just hope we'll get an official time to look forward to, at least by the day before.

Last edited:
TROBB was late at night too if I remember correctly.

I'd predict around midday/1 PM, or if it's going by the schedule of the instagram/spotify singles then around the same time of day that they have been scheduling them.

Due to job timetable and commitments, I honestly hope in an around dinner-time album announcement/music release.

They should know that more people would be "connected and tuned" in the evening / night!

A prediction about the time is difficoult, though. For instance: TBOS was announced in the afternoon. Speed Of Light was released in the early morning. El Dorado (and TFF full details) at Midnight UK time...

The've shown they can use basically any time of the day, to announce and release new music.

I just hope we'll get an official time to look forward to, at least by the day before.

I’d say the announcement would be around midday UK time.

You all are pretty into and I'm pretty sure this album is the last one from them and the final sign of IM decline in terms of popularity. Everywhere response for their new propositions is poor. No way this album succeed the way as a few former ones.

Sure, they were "bigger" and more "popular" a few years back, probably peaking somewhere around 2008-2010, but even during this "decline" they're still huge, global phenomenon and one of the biggest rock acts out there.

I get where you're coming from, but I think you made it sound a bit too grim... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back