Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, someone started a little thinking about "Rain Or Shine" thing... I'm not a native english speaker, but I'm pretty sure that's just an idiom, a way of saying (meaning "whatever the circumstance is").

I don't know, I can live well these last few days of waiting... I can't predict anything, at this point.

I just want to experience what will come...
In a grateful joy state of mind.

Why? Imagine something like that - they reveal album details (album cover/track list/release date) with comments from all band members. Then they tell the story of the new single and after the live stream event they release the video for the single.

^ Where did you find this?
Inventio

Something to consider for those speculating on a live performance on the 15th is that all the current UK covid regulations would still be in place at that point - social distancing/testing for crew/audience, band members flying in from abroad would have to follow quarantine rules etc. All this is due to be relaxed on 19th July so surely any live performance would have been pushed back a few days to save all that hassle?

Obviously we know Bruce was hanging around Shepherd Bush Empire the other week, im going to guess he filmed an interview or spoken word thing while he was there, giving all the details of what we're getting and when!

Yeah there's zero chance of a live stream with an audience.

They could have already recorded something (say a live performance of the new single) but thinking about it the logistics of even doing an Abbey Road style session are pretty difficult at the moment.

Also, someone started a little thinking about "Rain Or Shine" thing... I'm not a native english speaker, but I'm pretty sure that's just an idiom, a way of saying (meaning "whatever the circumstance is").
Yeah. “Rain or Shine” could be a cool song title, but I think Bruce threw it in there to say that no matter what you have going on next week, you better get your ass over here. And because the idiom is a disjunction due to the word “or”, it sets up what we’ve already seen in the poster.

Rain or shine,
Man or beast,
Heaven or Hell...

Maybe Bruce added "Rain or shine" just to make his speach slightly longer. It might have no real link to Belshazzar's Feast.

My guess is that Shepherd Bush Empire is where the new album’s listening party will take place, and that Maiden will record a video before or after it announcing the new record.

Is Belshazzar's Feast simply the announcement of the album?
Maybe... and the single to be released in August. But the playlist with the first single from every album (IM: firsts) and the IG stories with the album covers suggest single release on July 19th, methinks.
Obviously we know Bruce was hanging around Shepherd Bush Empire the other week, im going to guess he filmed an interview or spoken word thing while he was there, giving all the details of what we're getting and when!
Good guess. Maybe the whole band was recorded making the announcements from there - I doubt about a pre-recorded live performances from there.

Rain or shine,
Man or beast,
Heaven or Hell...
Whatever the circumstances (pre-recorded live stream?)

Whoever you are (but your mum)

Where ever you are in the world..

You are invited to this event. And then the "Live forever" as a clue to what the feast really is. I don't think these are song titles.

Whatever the circumstances (pre-recorded live stream?)

Whoever you are (but your mum)

Where ever you are in the world..

You are invited to this event. And then the "Live forever" as a clue to what the feast really is. I don't think these are song titles.
This is probably spot on, except there won't be a live stream.

I'd really love an Abbey Road type thing...maybe from Guillame Studios. Sort of 2 classics, maybe from SSOASS
and a live performance of the new single...BF:applause:
arghhh....sometimes I have to pinch myself and realise we are getting wound up about ACTUAL NEW MAIDEN.

I'm trying to de-hype and let this just pass on as background info. Because they're set to do something on the 15th and the probability is it won't be spoiled until the 15th. Too much setting up, just for someone to spill out 'yeah it's this and that' 2-3 days prior to the event. If you stop counting days 15th will come in no time.

I've probably missed it, but does anyone happen to know what theatre Bruce was in? (I'm thinking somewhere in Paris, but West End also springs to mind)

I'm trying to de-hype and let this just pass on as background info. Because they're set to do something on the 15th and the probability is it won't be spoiled until the 15th. Too much setting up, just for someone to spill out 'yeah it's this and that' 2-3 days prior to the event. If you stop counting days 15th will come in no time.
A lot announcement of announcement, just like in a movie busines a teaser for a trailer for a movie, maybe until 2000 it was a lot simpler 2 weeks before album we've a single and that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back