Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

Zare

Automaton Sovietico
Here's a good multi-cam 2006, from Milano.

Meanwhile I'm trying to find out more about those 2 pro-shot minutes. Looks to me like a single camera man is on the central mixer position and the soundboard is plugged into the cam + the YT video name point to the TV house work, perhaps to be inserted to some news bit about Maiden at Budokan. The true source probably has these songs in full.

SixesAlltheway

Ancient Mariner
Meanwhile I'm trying to find out more about those 2 pro-shot minutes. Looks to me like a single camera man is on the central mixer position and the soundboard is plugged into the cam + the YT video name point to the TV house work, perhaps to be inserted to some news bit about Maiden at Budokan. The true source probably has these songs in full.
The footage from Budokan seems similar to the footage from Aalborg, Denmark, 2006 (a gig I happened to be at, first to the barrier) Also, just this one song surfaced from the gig and the camera work seems about the same, doesn't it? I suppose Maiden allowed various media to record just the opening song on the 2006 tour to be used for various clips/promotion etcs....

Zare

Automaton Sovietico
Yes it seems so. But I have a feeling that TCDR has also been recorded in the same manner at Budokan. The fade ins/outs and the text labels over the footage indicate that it was cut out from the bigger source and prepared for montage in the news clip or whatever.

Forostar

Ancient Mariner
For the last two and a half pages or so, I keep expecting news here. ::)

@Zare May I guide you to the topic specifically for vids/interviews/shows?
This topic is more about articles and mostly (although not only of course) new content.

Last edited:

Zare

Automaton Sovietico
^ i wasn't aware that I'm not in the video thread so it's a fuck up on my part :) Mods can you please move this last couple of posts to the video thread?