Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

Iron Maiden mentioned:

I’m a major fan of Metallica. I’m a fan of Iron Maiden, and I followed Iron Maiden at a concert called Nova Rock [in 2014]. You can look it up. And I said, “I’m following Iron Maiden? My stuff is, like, cheesy pop!” It was about 130,000 people. And I thought 100,000 would leave and we’d have still have 30,000. Nobody left. Everybody came to watch me. It was amazing. And even Iron Maiden hung out to watch my set.

The Hoff is so terrible, I don’t understand how he has a career in music at all.

For masochists who don’t want to click through the article to get to the “good stuff”:

The Hoff is so terrible, I don’t understand how he has a career in music at all.

For masochists who don’t want to click through the article to get to the “good stuff”:

Me neither, but blame it partly on the Germans because he had hit song there and so..

there's clips in there from the now suppressed real promo video of Hallowed, (see info here), as you can hear on the audio that he doesn't say "scream for me donington" as the audio is from Moscow.

It's a real shame that a) they don't show the whole video of it and b) they insert clips from the Blaze era into it, but nonetheless, it's great to see some evidence of this now hidden promo video.

there's clips in there from the now suppressed real promo video of Hallowed, (see info here), as you can hear on the audio that he doesn't say "scream for me donington" as the audio is from Moscow.

It's a real shame that a) they don't show the whole video of it and b) they insert clips from the Blaze era into it, but nonetheless, it's great to see some evidence of this now hidden promo video.
AFAIK there were two different videos for Hallowed 1992, the first one was on VHS only and featured audio from the A Real Dead One Album with edited Donnington video and the Second is the one featured on Visions of the beast which is just Donnington

Yeah, that original version seems to have vanished off the face of the earth, or at least not appeared on youtube:lol:

Nah Visions has the version that has the audio from Donington, not from Helsinki.

Also, I suspect the editing of the video footage was a bit different on the original promo video to the version that is on Visions, in the same way that Fear of the Dark promo video has video footage that was recorded at Donington but is not that same as the version of the video footage that is on youtube now and on Visions of the Beast.

Some of his '93 performances are top...because he didn't move on stage a lot.

Back