Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

Is there anything to suggest even any music from Maiden?

I know no spanish but I'm going to take a guess that "la leyenda de Iron Maiden" means the legend of Iron Maiden so could it just be talking about Maiden?

Is there anything to suggest even any music from Maiden?

I know no spanish but I'm going to take a guess that "la leyenda de Iron Maiden" means the legend of Iron Maiden so could it just be talking about Maiden?

Exactly. There is nothing to suggest there is going to be any music from Maiden. It could well just be an interview with the owners of the hotel where the band stayed at, who, by the way, complimented the band and crew for being incredibly polite and down to earth during their stay, with no airs and graces and preferring to use the common hotel areas rather than a private hall that was offered to them.

there is no indication that there would be any previously unseen Maiden footage....

TOAC and HBTN from TBOS tour are not previously unseen footage - we have Wacken 2016 live stream and Live Chapter video for the other songs from this tour.

I hope they will stream the whole show (not only a few songs), so that we cannot miss the two aforementioned songs.

TOAC and HBTN from TBOS tour are not previously unseen footage - we have Wacken 2016 live stream and Live Chapter video for the other songs from this tour.

I bet @srfc is well aware of this and was hoping to get the versions of those songs played at Resurrection Fest... ;)

Yep, I was just thinking and hoping once that the news of Resurrection Fest stream-thing came up, I immediately thought of them streaming the whole show. That's like the basic (like the default*) and least they could do, but if it is just some interviews with fans and couple songs sort of thing, then..
Im certainly ready for disappointment as these default cases, sometimes with these broadcasts you are truly surprised and sometimes just disappointed.

Last edited:
It's just 1 hour and 15 min. to cover Maiden and a lot of bands so I guess that it will be some fans interviews, the environment and maybe song excerpts of Maiden setlist.

I bet @srfc is well aware of this and was hoping to get the versions of those songs played at Resurrection Fest... ;)

I forgot about those two being on Wacken, but even so I'd still prefer another version of them than a duplicate of some of the other tracks, especially the Donington 2016 ones that are already out there.

The fact that says (in Spanish) makes me think is some kind of documentary. Now, I know that there are other documentaries about Maiden that have been filmed between 2010 and 2016 (maybe even 2018) and that have been shown in Europe, so maybe this is one of those documentaries

I'm following the streaming. It's a documentary about the history of the festival trough the years. There's some live footage of some bands…Trivium, NOFX, Red Fang, Down (horrible band) many of them with a couple of songs (10min or more of coverage).
a couple of questions to Dave Mustaine. Megadeth in 2014 with Sawn Drover as drummer but the live footage is from the last couple of years with new drummer and Kiko Loureiro WTF???
Kreator live footage (they weren't in the program) Nice surprise!

Last edited:
I'm following the streaming. It's a documentary about the history of the festival trough the years. There's some live footage of some bands…Trivium, NOFX, Red Fang, Down (horrible band) many of them with a couple of songs (10min or more of coverage).

Yeah. According to the program that's just the first part of the streaming today. There's still a couple of hours until the Maiden part starts, whatever it is.

totally disappointed . Less than 1 min. of coverage to Maiden. It was just Bruce on stage talking about a special day for one of the organizers of the festival because it was his birthday. Just that. Bullshit!

totally disappointed . Less than 1 min. of coverage to Maiden. It was just Bruce on stage talking about a special day for one of the organizers of the festival because it was his birthday. Just that. Bullshit!

You think that that was it? If it was it I totally agree with you... Worse piece of crab ever

Sadly, the two songs are not full, but the footage is great.

Btw, Steve is with his red bass here (which kinda looks pink..). I think he used this bass with Maiden only during AMOLAD and STOAST tours.

ss tour red bass.jpg

Last edited:
Back