Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

Here's a good multi-cam 2006, from Milano.

Meanwhile I'm trying to find out more about those 2 pro-shot minutes. Looks to me like a single camera man is on the central mixer position and the soundboard is plugged into the cam + the YT video name point to the TV house work, perhaps to be inserted to some news bit about Maiden at Budokan. The true source probably has these songs in full.

Meanwhile I'm trying to find out more about those 2 pro-shot minutes. Looks to me like a single camera man is on the central mixer position and the soundboard is plugged into the cam + the YT video name point to the TV house work, perhaps to be inserted to some news bit about Maiden at Budokan. The true source probably has these songs in full.

The footage from Budokan seems similar to the footage from Aalborg, Denmark, 2006 (a gig I happened to be at, first to the barrier) Also, just this one song surfaced from the gig and the camera work seems about the same, doesn't it? I suppose Maiden allowed various media to record just the opening song on the 2006 tour to be used for various clips/promotion etcs....

Yes it seems so. But I have a feeling that TCDR has also been recorded in the same manner at Budokan. The fade ins/outs and the text labels over the footage indicate that it was cut out from the bigger source and prepared for montage in the news clip or whatever.

For the last two and a half pages or so, I keep expecting news here. ::)

@Zare May I guide you to the topic specifically for vids/interviews/shows?
This topic is more about articles and mostly (although not only of course) new content.

Last edited:
^ i wasn't aware that I'm not in the video thread so it's a fuck up on my part :) Mods can you please move this last couple of posts to the video thread?

Not the actual Iron Maiden-news but still because Iron Maiden posted this on their official Facebook-page yesterday and here's a piece written about the movie:

The #SchemersMovie is out today! A young and very ambitious promoter takes on an Iron Maiden gig in 1980 and things didn’t go as smoothly as it should...

It's in over 200 cinemas throughout the UK and you can get your tickets at www.schemersmovie.co.uk

120042277_10157402732807051_3299245343072257986_o[1].jpg

The trailer didn't yet show any footage of the "fake" Iron Maiden playing live in concert but this will be interesting still..

Last edited:
The price of the bundles is scandalous

I bought the deluxe CD and triple colour vinyl bundle which was £45, that's a fine price, but I wanted the other two versions as well and they were in no bundle.

The ultimate bundle, is the same bundle I bought, but for an extra £50 (Fifty!) you get a poster, tshirt and lanyard, what a load of bollocks.:lol:

The cover is great IMO, while not that different from the many tour t-shirt designs I feel it might be one of their strongest in a long while.

I was kinda hoping for a cover closer to the actual tour posters in both legs, but I’m just happy to be getting a new Maiden release. This tour was killer and I’m really glad to be getting a physical copy of it as soon as my finances are sorted.

I will buy the deluxe CD and triple LP from my local HMV.

I never bought from the Maiden shop before as the postage is usually killer, but Amazon don't have the deluxe versions and the amazon price for the other two regular versions is much the same as the Maiden shop, so it was just handier to order it altogether.

I stopped relying on my local record shop in the last few years as they got the re-released box set of picture discs in, without the box :lol:

Where did ya'll get the triple color vinyl? It says it's a Walmart exclusive, but the Walmart link in the ad doesn't show that item.

Edit: Also, kinda glad they're not doing a video for this one. The audio (from clips I've heard on Youtube) sounds phenomenal, but if they were to do a video, it'd need to be from Europe 2018 as that was prior to Bruce's foot injury. He's still visibly hobbled in the clips I've seen in Mexico City and that's not how I want to remember him. His voice is fucking amazing though.

Where did ya'll get the triple color vinyl? It says it's a Walmart exclusive, but the Walmart link in the ad doesn't show that item.

I got mine on the non-US site, but maybe the Walmart link isn't live yet, maybe give it a day or two

Back