Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

Cheap as the make-up over the 2020 tour poster kinda is, it works well enough. Not nearly as cheap as the photoshopped sunglasses on Flight 666 cover! The 2020 poster looked like something they'd put on CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/LP cover anyway, but giving it this Even Shirt Esque make-up just seems a bit... rushed, but I take it - looks good enough and I'm happy to be able to finally listen some of these songs as official, recent live versions!

Live album from Mexico confirmed:

No DVD/video release?... :facepalm: With one of the best stage designs...... hope the concert will be streamed on YouTube like Live Chapter.

I don't like the cover - again a (though better than that) tour poster...

No DVD/video release?... :facepalm: With one of the best stage designs...... hope the concert will be streamed on YouTube like Live Chapter.

I don't like the cover - again a (though better than that) tour poster...
At this stage i think maiden are done with dvd /blu ray releases . I read elsewhere someone saying financial wise there is no money in them now. But i guess with the vinyl craze they will sell like hot cakes and there is money in that haha.

I think if there was to be a youtube video like TBOS LC then they'ld have more likely told us about it in the press release. I'm not completely ruling it out but I wouldn't be getting my hopes up if I was you.

Well, that wouldn't have suited Magnus's pic. But, again, poor choice considering many of the members are Anglo-Saxons. We French tend to joke a lot around those matters, but I reckon this is sometimes (very close to) bad taste.

Last edited:
I think if there was to be a youtube video like TBOS LC then they'ld have more likely told us about it in the press release. I'm not completely ruling it out but I wouldn't be getting my hopes up if I was you.

I can't remember.... When they announced the Live Chapter live album, the announcement of the live stream was made with it or not ?

yeah see the final sentence.

It would be pretty disappointing, if the new live album would be without a video release, since the stage design is amazing and the setlist is great.

Maiden wins best live act at Germany's Metal Hammer Awards

* Best Album: RAMMSTEIN - "Liebe ist Für alle da"
* Best Debut: STEEL PANTHER - "Feel The Steel"
* Best German Band: BLIND GUARDIAN
* Best International: MOTÖRHEAD
* Best Live Act: IRON MAIDEN
* God Of Riffs: Kerry King (SLAYER)
* Legend: Ronnie James Dio
* Maximum Metal: ANVIL and DORO
* Metal Anthem: BEHEMOTH - "Ov Fire And The Void"
* Up and Coming: ELUVEITIE

Source: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... mID=144348

MAJOR congrats boys!!!!!! And of course "Legend" is very well deserved. :goodbye:
When I saw the first place.....mhmmm

Back