Coronavirus

90053057_2321098704849453_2343358281528901632_n.jpg

As of tomorrow, they are banning going to public parks and gardens and we're not allowed to leave the city. :eek: Not that we're out all the time, but not being able to go to the park for 10-15 minutes is brutal.
But it is still allowed to go to an orthodox service, and take communion with the same spoon. Fucking criminals.
#StupidityKills

Yes, but at least Trudeau is doing a good job with coronavirus, unlike other leaders :)

Speaking of idiots in power, here's a moron.

Textbook example of an American libertarian conservative bereft of the ability to understand the significance of externalities and the interdependence between the individual and the community in the context of civil liberties. They'll defend your liberty to freely give people coronavirus, just like they do cancer, respiratory problems and heart disease. The following quote is a confirmation that Ken Buck is a particularly idiotic individual, however.

"We are telling people that, as the result of a disease that is not targeting younger populations, they can’t go to school."

It's a pandemic, fucktard. Do younger people exist on a different planet than older people?

Apparently a doctor in France did some testing with old drug for Malaria, Hydroxychloroquine , on 40 patients and apparently he achieved 100% success rate.

Those words came from Donnie, but even if the success is 80%, this is huge... And won't require testing, since the drug is already approved.

I won't take Trump's word for that test result, but ot is true that hydroxychloroquine is one of several drugs that will be tried on covid-19 patients. I saw a press conference in Norway today where doctors described what tge WHO had in mind. Other antiviral drugs were also mentioned.

If any well tested drug can prevent deaths from this virus, or shorten the hospital time for a significant number of patient, that would be great news.

Gary Holt (Exodus guitarist) has been showing all the symptoms of the virus this week but seems to be doing OK. Will Carroll (Death Angel drummer), however, is in an intensive care unit in a Northern California hospital. @phantomoftheicarus and I saw both these bands two weeks ago with Testament. They were touring Europe together. I wonder where they got this from...

Still, two weeks since that gig and I have no symptoms. Result.

My job sent everyone home but is still paying people (student job funded by the college). Still need a new job cause the student work isn’t enough for where I’m at now. Grocery stores here are hiring like crazy. I didn’t even interview, just walked in and she gave me the background check and told me to start on Monday.
That makes you a key worker, at least by British definition

Gary Holt (Exodus guitarist) has been showing all the symptoms of the virus this week but seems to be doing OK. Will Carroll (Death Angel drummer), however, is in an intensive care unit in a Northern California hospital. @phantomoftheicarus and I saw both these bands two weeks ago with Testament. They were touring Europe together. I wonder where they got this from...

Still, two weeks since that gig and I have no symptoms. Result.
Exactly how close were you to the band? Pit? Barrier? Bed?

Reactions: Yax
Back