Bruce Dickinson

btw and it's not that important but i'm not a fan of this blue vest and beanie and M's all over (I count 3, on the vest, on the shirt, on the beanie). black jacket and whitey long hair is much much cooler.

I'm alright with the rest, but the beanie just looks silly. Looks more like a nu metal teenager in the early 2000s than anything else. Doesn't really suit a man in his 60s.

Last edited:
A rock star making bad fashion choices? As if thats never happened before!

Wasn't that the whole 1980s in a nutshell? Spandex was such a popular look back then.

He had a phase of wearing a beanie around 2010 for Maiden, so it isn't a new thing for him I suspect it is to keep his now longer hair out of his face. TBH I think he looked better with it cut anyway.......

At least he hasn't gone for the dubious bandana look which normally seems to be used to conceal hairloss.

There are 67 songs from his solo catalogue I'd rather listen than All the Young Dudes (everything that he is not playing live, including all the B-sides) but Zulu Lulu. I hope he will rotate this with something else from Skunkworks ir Tyranny.

However, Faith was a very surprising and cool addition! If I could choose, Innerspace and Inertia would be my first choices, but Faith is great!

Back