Bruce Dickinson

I could be mistaken, but I thought there was a bit of nostalgic fondness for All The Young Dudes in this part of the world. The original Moot the Hoople release got an awful lot of radio play at one time. A 'nod to the audience' thing?

I just hope there isn't a general election announced tomorrow morning because I know what will end up in the setlist :confused:

I tried to upload pics and videos but the site wouldn't let me as they exceeded the limit or something.

Anyway, it was a great show and Bruce was on amazing form vocally.

1000011349.jpg

I could be mistaken, but I thought there was a bit of nostalgic fondness for All The Young Dudes in this part of the world. The original Moot the Hoople release got an awful lot of radio play at one time. A 'nod to the audience' thing? I just hope there isn't a general election announced tomorrow morning because I know what will end up in the setlist :confused:
Good point. I don't think he will play it again (he didn't last night). I certainly hope so.
Inside The Machine
Inside The Machine is a real fun. The song has that TM/BTP vibe.
Strange Death in Paradise please
Bruce mentioned that it's one of his favorite songs, so there's a chance. Not an easy song to sing live though. The heaviest song on the album, right.

Good point. I don't think he will play it again (he didn't last night). I certainly hope so.

Inside The Machine is a real fun. The song has that TM/BTP vibe.

Bruce mentioned that it's one of his favorite songs, so there's a chance. Not an easy song to sing live though. The heaviest song on the album, right.
I think solar confinement & inner space are a lot heavier. But I don’t think it’s a difficult song to perform live. He can do Alchemist live, he can do anything live.

I think solar confinement & inner space are a lot heavier. But I don’t think it’s a difficult song to perform live.
He can do Alchemist live, he can do anything live.He can do Alchemist live, he can do anything live.
I have no doubt that he will do it live after Aquarius and Book, but it won't be easy at all. Alchemist is a bit tricky. He is in top form.

From Skunkworks I would really like to hear: Solar Confinement, Innerspace, Back From The Edge, Inertia and Octavia.

In Manchester for Bruce and Pints. Feel free to hit me up if you also like Pints yo!

First time here, the Internet is so shit, takes 5mins to load a page. Fucks that about? #failedstate

Bruce really likes Laughing in the Hiding Bush. It’s rarely out of the set. It’s pretty good, but why not Road to Hell instead?

I hate set list complaining, and here I am set list complaining. And I’m not even seeing him on this tour.

Bruce really likes Laughing in the Hiding Bush. It’s rarely out of the set. It’s pretty good, but why not Road to Hell instead?
I hate set list complaining, and here I am set list complaining. And I’m not even seeing him on this tour.
The cover ate up Road To Hell's spot. Or Alchemist's debut. And yeah, he really likes LITHB (basically a title track for its album). The situation with Man Of Sorrows is also odd - one of his most popular songs, he has a keyboard player live now and was a single with a video back in the day.

As for the setlist complaints, I think it's normal for bands with a great back catalog like Maiden, Priest or Bruce's solo (even after all these years).

Back