Bruce Dickinson

My wish setlist:

01. New Song
02. Accident of Birth (Welcome home, it's been too long, we've missed you...)
03. Return of the King (I know the king will come again...)
04. New Song
05. New Song
06. Abduction
07. Navigate the Seas of the Sun
08. Kill Devill Hill
09. New Song
10. Jerusalem
11. The Tower
12. New Song
13. Man of Sorrows
14. The Chemical Wedding
15. Tears of the Dragon
16. Book of Thel

17. The Alchemist
18. Darkside of Aquarius
19. Road to Hell

longer setlist would be not realistic, imo. Even 19 song setlist is too long. I wanted to include Back from the Edge and Strange Death in Paradise, but I doubt anything from Skunksworks will be played. Maybe Bruce seeing his new album as a continuation to what started with Accident of Birth.

Do not forget Broken!
This song is one of my favorites from Bruce, it would be really cool if they played it, but probably not.

My guess is 3-4 new ones, Abduction, Navigate the seas of the sun, the chemical wedding, king in crimson, the tower, darkside of aquarius, accident of birth, tears of the dragon. Alternatives: tattooed millionaire and road to hell

My wish setlist:

01. New Song
02. Accident of Birth (Welcome home, it's been too long, we've missed you...)
03. Return of the King (I know the king will come again...)
04. New Song
05. New Song
06. Abduction
07. Navigate the Seas of the Sun
08. Kill Devill Hill
09. New Song
10. Jerusalem
11. The Tower
12. New Song
13. Man of Sorrows
14. The Chemical Wedding
15. Tears of the Dragon
16. Book of Thel

17. The Alchemist
18. Darkside of Aquarius
19. Road to Hell

longer setlist would be not realistic, imo. Even 19 song setlist is too long. I wanted to include Back from the Edge and Strange Death in Paradise, but I doubt anything from Skunksworks will be played. Maybe Bruce seeing his new album as a continuation to what started with Accident of Birth.

In his prime Bruce was playing 16-song setlists as a headliner, so I doubt he would play longer shows this time round. I might be mistaken and perhaps he has found in the root of a mandrake a magical source that makes his voice last longer without faltering in a live setting…

I don't see many mentions of Son of a Gun. Is it not well thought of? Its one of my favourites, as is Gods of War which I also dont notice listed by many of you cats. Am I an odd ball in this?
I like "Son Of A Gun", certainly in the top 3 from that album. I'm less keen on "Gods Of War".

I don't see many mentions of Son of a Gun. Is it not well thought of? Its one of my favourites, as is Gods of War which I also dont notice listed by many of you cats. Am I an odd ball in this?
It’s sooo good, might even be the first Bruce solo song I ever heard (or Tears), and it has remained one of my favorites.

One can hope that he will play this song! My favorite with Bruce
Definitely a favorite of mine from his catalogue...the Chemical Wedding reprise at the end makes me want to listen to the album all over again. Funny how a few years later, Blaze would do exactly the same thing with "Stranger to the Light," which ends with a very quick reprise of "Tenth Dimension."

longer setlist would be not realistic, imo. Even 19 song setlist is too long.
but I doubt anything from Skunksworks will be played. Maybe Bruce seeing his new album as a continuation to what started with Accident of Birth.
This. I guess the set will be around 15-16 songs.

I want to hear:

Most of the new album.
All songs from TOS (without Believil).
All songs from TCW (without Trumpets and Killing Floor).
Songs 4-9 plus Omega from AOB.
Tears Of The Dragon, Change Of Heart and maybe Gods Of War/Cyclops from BTP.
The title track and Born In '58 from TM.

^ Essential Bruce!

My favorites are: Abduction, Soul Intruders, Kill Devil Hill, Navigate, River, Power Of The Sun, Tyranny, Tower, Book, Jerusalem, Alchemist, Queen, Aquarius, Road To Hell, Accident Of Birth, Man Of Sorrows, Magician, Omega, Dragon, Change, Sacred Cowboys, Tattooed, Born In '58.

I also have a lot of favorites from the bonus songs, but I doubt he will play any of them. Songs like Eternal, Return Of The King, Real World, Ghost Of Cain, Armchair Hero, Breeding House, Fire Child, Broken, Silver Wings.
IMO, Ghost of Cain should have been on the album instead of Welcome to the Pit.
Yes. Wicker Man could have been too.

Hard to go wrong with almost any pick from this album, but I might lean more toward "@GhostofCain" or "The Magician" instead of the bog-standard "Road To Hell"...
100%, The Magician is a great little track, and Road to Hell I find a little meh.

"Return Of The King" and "Eternal" are killer B-sides.
Also accurate. Return of the King is a personal favourite of mine.

However, no Silver Wings, therefore the list is a farce.

Back