Bruce Dickinson

In other news, it seems like Bruce is selling the house in London and has bought flats in multiple locations, one of them being Los Angeles...

It's good news for more solo music in the near future, but it's kinda sharp turn from what he stood for less then 10 years ago. Would love to hear @GhostofCain 's take on this.

Last edited:
In other news, it seems like Bruce is selling the house in London and has bought flats in multiple locations, one of them being Los Angeles...os

It's good news for more solo music in the near future, but it's kinda sharp turn from what he stood for less then 10 years ago. Would love to hear @GhostofCain 's take on this.
Los Angeles, the city of Hollywood... ;) How interesting it is... regarding to the fact that Bruce has said few days ago that his project will be about music and "much more"... A Mandrake movie in sight ? :ninja:

Last edited:
In other news, it seems like Bruce is selling the house in London and has bought flats in multiple locations, one of them being Los Angeles...os

Happy to share my views about Bruxit’s evolution over a beer at some point in the future. ;)

And now Devin Townsend uses similar wording for his upcoming 'The Moth Project'. Ideas are floating in the Noosphere.

And now Devin Townsend uses similar wording for his upcoming 'The Moth Project'. Ideas are floating in the Noosphere.
The Moth is old. The idea, AFAIK, was born after the end of The Devin Townsend Project at the same time as Empath, but Devin didn't have the funds to realize it.

Yea, it has been floating around long before Bruce announced this project.

Weird Online newspaper article from 3 days ago about how Bruce joined Montserrat Caballé in 1997 for Bohemian Rhapsody to tribute Freddy Mercury. (Spanish language)

Note: It seems for the only one comment that the journalist wrote Bruce Dickinson from AC/DC at the beginning. That kind of journalist that don't know anything about Heavy Metal :lol:

Last edited:
Weird Online newspaper article from 3 days ago about how Bruce joined Montserrat Caballé in 1997 for Bohemian Rhapsody to tribute Freddy Mercury. (Spanish language)

Note: It seems for the only one comment that the journalist wrote Bruce Dickinson from AC/DC at the beginning. That kind of journalist that don't know anything about Heavy Metal :lol:

You should watch his interview for the rock walk from 2005. Legit sticks it to the journalist.

While listening to AOB (plus the bonus stuff for the album) today, I had forgotten that the demo of ''Darkside Of Aquarius'' had such a great Egyptian sounding solo. Only Roy plays in the demo right? I like the final solos for the song a lot (Adrian's one has the same vibe), but this one is really cool.

It reminds me of Roy's amazing solo in ''Cyclops''.

Maestro Mistheria confirmed he will join the tour with Bruce. He was the keyboard player on Tyranny of Souls.

Attachments

• maestro.png
    maestro.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 21
Today I've been listening to Tattooed Millionaire album.... Bruce sings Dive! Dive! Dive! and after that my mind goes Ghostbusters! (rhythm of the song is similar to my ears). Bring Your Daughter... starts and after a few seconds I am anticipating words:
You won't hear me
But you'll feel me
Without warning, somethings dawning, listen (listen, listen)

again, rhythm of the song is very similar. :D

Back