Bruce Dickinson

Today I've been listening to Tattooed Millionaire album.... Bruce sings Dive! Dive! Dive! and after that my mind goes Ghostbusters! (rhythm of the song is similar to my ears). Bring Your Daughter... starts and after a few seconds I am anticipating words:
You won't hear me
But you'll feel me
Without warning, somethings dawning, listen (listen, listen)

again, rhythm of the song is very similar. :D
Thank God I'm not a Ghostbusters movie fan at all

Maestro Mistheria confirmed he will join the tour with Bruce. He was the keyboard player on Tyranny of Souls.
Not only the tour, but he is on the album too, right? I can't wait to hear another outro (or intro) like the one for ''Kill Devil Hill''. I'm sure we will. Top stuff!

Maestro Mistheria confirmed he will join the tour with Bruce. He was the keyboard player on Tyranny of Souls.

Apparently, three weeks ago someone on his fb asked for the line-up and he answered "Roy Z, Tanya O'Callaghan, Dave Moreno and me".

Everything past Skunkworks would sound pretty dull with just one guitar. I think there should be 2 guitarists on tour. I think it's possible that the band members are prohibited naming a certain someone, because of the big reveal in the future.

It's 70/30 now IMO in favour of yes...

(And having keys opens the door to Man Of Sorrows).

54318b45326da9f1d45749d8478894ef--bruce-dickinson-iron-maiden.jpg

:innocent:

Bruce announced in Germany someday between 3rd to 6th of July. Probably one of the last shows of Euro leg.

Last edited:
Apparently, three weeks ago someone on his fb asked for the line-up and he answered "Roy Z, Tanya O'Callaghan, Dave Moreno and me".
Dave Moreno is a great drummer. I hope he played on the whole album.
Everything past Skunkworks would sound pretty dull with just one guitar. I think there should be 2 guitarists on tour. I think it's possible that the band members are prohibited naming a certain someone, because of the big reveal in the future.

It's 70/30 now IMO in favour of yes...
This.
(And having keys opens the door to Man Of Sorrows).
Awesome. This classic deserves to be played live.
Bruce just posted a short clip of "Abduction" on YouTube, assuming that's another set list hint.
He is posting the singles with videos so far (Accident, Dragon, Tower, Abduction), probably to see which songs fans want to hear judging by the comments.

Back