3. Shoot You In The Back - Eh. 5/10
5. Fast And Loose - Eh. 3/10
7. Fire Fire - Eh. 4/10
8. Jailbait - Eh. 4/10
9. Dance - Eh. 3/10
10. Bite The Bullet - Short but sweet enough to get above average. 6/10
11. The Chase Is Better Than The Catch - The driving beat is good enough to bring it up to above average. 6/10
12. The Hammer - What is this, just a reinvention of "Ace Of Spades"? Well, it does it well enough I guess. It is one of the best songs on the album. 7/10
Yeah I get that too. I don’t think that Motörhead is the band for me. Maybe they’ll grow but I doubt it.I understand. If you don't invest a lot of time into their albums, they can all sound same-y. I started listening to them in 2012 and it wasn't until 2016 when I had a good grasp and understanding/respect of all the albums in their catalog. Some were instant stickers for me (Overkill, Ace of Spades, Rock n Roll, Bastards, Aftershock), while a lot of them were slow burners. And I mean a lot of them. Their stuff can easily blur together. And they're an interesting band like that. They have the instantly gratifying rockers a la Overkill, Ace of Spades, Iron Fist, Mean Machine, etc., but then there are a lot of cuts in their discography that take a lot of time to appreciate and on a surface level don't have much to offer.
Don’t know what album it’s on, but what is your opinion on ‘Fack’?View attachment 9131
Definitely the weakest Eminem album I’ve heard yet, he’s really starting to blur here. “Mockingbird” is fantastic, “Like Tin Soldiers” and “Ass Like That” are cool, the rest are wildly inconsistent. Some good stuff, way to much filler. Maybe it’s time to keep the runtime under an hour?