2014 Tour Rumours

That article from Maiden Revelations says exactly nothing. It says there are rumours of a Maiden tour and that Sonisphere will happen. K. Thanks.
True, but those guys are involved in the music industry... perhaps they know something that they can't really say outright in public quite yet. Who knows.

Yes, but we can't know that, and we should operate on knowledge rather than suppositions. I *hope* Maiden is touring this year. But until I see evidence otherwise I shall act as if they are not.

Yes, but we can't know that, and we should operate on knowledge rather than suppositions. I *hope* Maiden is touring this year. But until I see evidence otherwise I shall act as if they are not.
Fair enough. But they are 100% definitely touring next summer, this much I know.

I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you ;) Read my post three up, it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.
How do you go from "who knows" to "they are 100% touring"? We don't have any confirmation from the band, this is still speculation.

Anyways, all this talk of European shows has got me jealous of my bretheren accross the pond. I hope they decide to make their way back to the U.S. at some point, even if we did get kind of spoiled on the last tour...

Anyways, all this talk of European shows has got me jealous of my bretheren accross the pond. I hope they decide to make their way back to the U.S. at some point, even if we did get kind of spoiled on the last tour...

My only concern, if this 90's history tour turns out to be true. Since we got Maiden England two summers in a row, I have a bad feeling of them possibly skipping out on the US this next tour...

How do you go from "who knows" to "they are 100% touring"? We don't have any confirmation from the band, this is still speculation.

Exactly these are all speculations....we have to wait the official announcement, if there will be one.....the band didn't never talk about another history tour focused on '90....the only thing we know, seen the last dickinson'interview of one or two months ago, is that maiden are going to do for sure another album...maybe in 2015 according to his guess. So only time will tell...

America got Iron Maiden and Dream Theater a few years ago. They are my two favourite bands. America has nothing to complain about.

America got Iron Maiden and Dream Theater a few years ago. They are my two favourite bands. America has nothing to complain about.

Two of my favorite bands as well (well, my favorite band in Iron Maiden, and then definitely top 5 for Dream Theater), and yes, it sure was a treat seeing them live together. Especially with Mike Portnoy leaving after that tour.

But, that was three years ago. And then the US got gypped of an appropriate Final Frontier tour. So some could turn this argument around. Perhaps that's why we got two Maiden England summers in a row? Why shouldn't us Americans be able to experience the same tour that Europe/the rest of the world sees?

Last edited:
On the rumor of Maiden to do knebworth, there are a lot of rumors flying around for that particular date since Sonisphere announced that there will be a festival of some sorts ran by them. One from the same man who announced each Sonisphere headliners before they were announced with proof said its going to be an Orion Festival (Metallica), People are saying its going to be Metallica, Slipknot and ACDC, People are linking the 40th anniversary of rock to 2 bands ACDC and Rush as theyre both celebrating 40 years next year and obviously this rumor from MaidenRevelations.com. So basically no one knows and with Download only having one big rock band this year theres a huge list of possibilities. My money is on the Orion Festival because it seems like the next logical step for Metallica to make money out of this festival business.

But its pretty much certain Maiden will tour next year (if all the Hellfest stuff is to be believed) even if its just a summer tour, I think itl be another only play songs from the last 4 albums or last 6 to include the Blaze era to prepare for new album rather than the next part of History tour. If they are to play a festival in UK i think its Reading/Leeds or if they want to earn a fair bit of money join Metallica and do this festival at Knebworth. A line up of Metallica, Iron Maiden and ACDC in UK would sell out very quickly.

Back