2014 Tour Rumours

Black Wizard

Pleb Hunter
I have just read on another forum that there is a rumour that Iron Maiden will be one of the headliners for Hellfest in France next year. No source was given but I thought I'd throw it out there

It was discussed in one of the other speculation threads recently, and it's been talked about on the FC forum, but I can't remember where it came from. Soundwave in Australia has been talked about too, but the currently theory is that Green Day is *the* headline act as they have a long set. Soundwave will announce its final act on November 7.

Maiden's appearance in Hellfest 2014 (near Nantes, western France) has been unofficialy announced on french radio on friday night, by a guy called Francis Zégut. They are said to be scheduled for Friday evening (the festival lasts three days, from fri. 20th to sun 22th). The man is reliable, so I take it for granted and prepare myself to see Maiden in 2014

Fingers crossed for you, Harrisdevot. Friday would be too awkward for me, which is a shame, if it was Saturday I'd be in with a chance of going.

Thank you Brigantium. Really hope you can attend the gig. When it's confirmed, you will tell me if I can be helpful.

I had to endure the sadness of knowing that I wouldn't be able to go to Maiden in Mexico 7 months, 7 hard months, until my parents told me that I had to return from France to tramit my visa while Maiden was in Mexico. I felt true happiness that day. And yesterday, when I read that article, I felt the same :D

Ah, I thought it was about time we had a 2014 tour talk thread. Now fingers crossed for announcements...

Any predictions on what the tour will be based on? Or even more boldly, anyone have any setlist predictions?

90's History tour? Post-2000 tour? Random, greatest hits tour?

Perhaps a rare, once-in-a-lifetime tour where they finally play some of the songs they never play anymore, or never had?... Naaaah.

Not really sure what they would be going for. What does everyone else think?

Back