Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Maiden have many of this type of fan? Liking Iron Maiden seems fairly binary in my experience - either a person wants Alexander The Great played at the next tour, and has an opinion on Mother Russia, or they don't like Iron Maiden.
What about all of the reports of people at shows complaining about too many new songs or wanting 2MTM, RTTH and TETMD instead of CotD, SSOASS and Powerslave?

Or Heaven Can Wait.
Well, that's if the upper image isn't related. I was working with them being related somehow, in which case PoM Eddie suggests Revelations due to the religious connection. But that'd be kind of weird too since the wheel already has Revelations on it, which suggests the windows aren't meant to be anything in particular.

I think if anyone goes to an album tour and complains about there being too many new songs in the setlist then they're dumb. Unless it's a full-album show.
Pretty sure these people would complain if they played ONE new song. I bet many of these types of fans couldn’t fill a full setlist with songs they know from whichever band they are seeing.

Actually, if they go with tematic set, with inprisonment and death at the end, this would be fitting:

The Prisoner
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Iron Maiden
----------
Encores...

I hope Hallowed is thrown in early in the set, it'd feel refreshing after how it's usually towards the end. Plus it'd be less straining on Bruce's voice if it's earlier.

I suspect it'll probably be set up the same way as on TBoS, though. Hopefully they'll at least swap FotD and it around like they did back in '09. If for no other reason than just to keep up the suspense on if they're gonna play it or not.

I hope Hallowed is thrown in early in the set, it'd feel refreshing after how it's usually towards the end. Plus it'd be less straining on Bruce's voice if it's earlier.

I suspect it'll probably be set up the same way as on TBoS, though. Hopefully they'll at least swap FotD and it around like they did back in '09. If for no other reason than just to keep up the suspense on if they're gonna play it or not.
I think it would be cool if they moved FOTD to the encores, that would really be a surprise. Plus it gives them more space in the main set for a non-"classic".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back