Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
It also seems quite similar to the GMETID setlist, although some would argue similar tours is not exactly new. I feel like they really are risking making the history tours redundant in terms of ‘last chance to hear’ too.

It also seems quite similar to the GMETID setlist, although some would argue similar tours is not exactly new. I feel like they really are risking making the history tours redundant in terms of ‘last chance to hear’ too.

It does, but it's been 15 years since that tour; the speculated Set is not any more or less similar with Give Me Ed than what SBIT set was with EdHuntour and there was less than 10 years between them. :D

I hope you're right because maybe this is the last history tour

It does, but it's been 15 years since that tour; the speculated Set is not any more or less similar with Give Me Ed than what SBIT set was with EdHuntour and there was less than 10 years between them. :D
I feel like SBIT had less of a choice on being similar to Ed Huntour though. Tbf, I’m very happy with them playing songs that have been absent for 10+ years, it’s just that two tours lacking in a strong theme having similar setlists looks less imaginitive (I’m picking holes).

In official maiden forum, there are rumours (technical man of band said), that they are going to play paschendale, ftggog, clansman and die with your boots on. Classics like 2mtm, rtth, trooper, im, fear, wickerman, tetmd and FLIGHT OF ICARUS. And there are predictions about one song from tbos - I think that will be death or glory, and they think about ghost of navigator, bring your daughter, heaven can wait.

All of songs match with poster of tour. When we sum duration of songs it equal 100-104 minutes with bruce speech, intro, some gap there will be 110 minutes - standard.

Is this setlist?

Can you post a link that particular thread in the official Maiden forum please? I am a fan club member and cannot find that rumour anywhere.

Last edited:
I agree about the amount of songs and the setlist order, but I'd say DWYBO, Icarus, The Clansman, FTGGOG and arguably Paschendale are all songs that are at least pretty realistic candidates. I'd even say that at least three of those are actually something one would realistically expect.
If we get more than one of those five songs I'll be very surprised.

The setlist predictions in the threads on the official forum are no more believable than those discussed here. It's just people looking at the tour artwork and Iron Maiden social media posts and drawing their own conclusions.

Sorry for my english, I was drunk yesterday :puke:
In advertisement there are aces high and tnotb, but they think about repleace some classics with GOTN etc.
Summarizing it seems that Steve and Bruce have chosen about 20 songs. Currently members of the band practice chosen songs at home. When they meet, they will decide which of tracks they gonna play on tour. And I think that every song is included at poster.

I think that he has or he saw this poster.
newsstory.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back