Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for my english, I was drunk yesterday :puke:
In advertisement there are aces high and tnotb, but they think about repleace some classics with GOTN etc.
Summarizing it seems that Steve and Bruce have chosen about 20 songs. Currently members of the band practice chosen songs at home. When they meet, they will decide which of tracks they gonna play on tour. And I think that every song is included at poster.

Ghost Of The Navigator is a classic, along with the first 4 songs from the BNW album !

Well, your opinion seems to be that Dave is sitting in Hawaii with a poster practising "song written by adrian". My opinion is that's horsehit.
Bruce and Steve have chosen 20 songs, and now they are practising them alone in their houses.
When they meet, they will decide to play for example 15 of them.
Like infinite dreams at maiden england, they were practising it, but Then they rejected it.

Something that really annoys me about that poster now that I noticed it: the stained glass "windows" all very nearly correspond with the lower squares. Piece of Mind and the scroll at the gates of heaven is obviously Revelations. SSOASS Eddie and a smith is probably TETMD or CIPWM. The Trooper window is obvious. But the rightmost one throws the whole thing off, since it's SiT Eddie and what most interpret as a Flight of Icarus reference in the square.

I realize that in all likelihood the windows are just a random piece of art to be featured on stage, but it's still kinda annoying they almost seem to work as hints, almost.

You are right but I think the people wanting a greatest hits show every time might disagree.

Does Maiden have many of this type of fan? Liking Iron Maiden seems fairly binary in my experience - either a person wants Alexander The Great played at the next tour, and has an opinion on Mother Russia, or they don't like Iron Maiden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back