The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

So I still don't have the first track... who's not sharing?

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

I must again remind people not to post links to any copyrighted material here. What you do on your own email is your own business.

If it's really leaking, then is should be on the torrents when I get home from work.  No worries.

I will gladly help in the PM-ing and take some load off once I've gotten one myself.   :ok:

Can someone upload it on a big public tracker??

Alright I've been lurking this forum since El Dorado came out then again after I saw them in concert in San Antonio. :edmetal:

So I finally joined after much anticipation. If someone can show me some love and email me that would be awesome.

Killers_5150@hotmail.com

So far I count two people who say they've got it vs about 200 who are asking for it. What the hell?  :eek:

add rmgadelha@gmail.com for that list. i have satellite15 so far, but if anyone has a link to the whole thing, please send me an email to the link

From what I understand, only the first track has hit. Which only has Satellite 15.

I told MFU is full of closet sissies. FlAGofhate is one of the worst. Nobody knows shit of Maiden in there... Metal, actually! I won't listen the leak, but if I get a link, I'll email you all.

IronMark666 said:
So far I count two people who say they've got it vs about 200 who are asking for it. What the hell?  :eek:

Yep, still waiting here but I'm sure it'll come. I'll definitely help out when it does.

chrisclayton83@googlemail.com (Ahem, I've got the album on pre-order, in case Maiden want to sue my ass. Not that I'm convinced me stating that would stop them).

Back