The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

It would be good if someone who get the whole album post a link on some warez site or blog, so that everyone can find it. :D

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

Same here but I'm sure people will get around to it in time. Have faith!  B)

If someone wants to PM me, that would be cool. . . :innocent:

You guys who are getting it need to help me spread the love.

I've got the second track!!!!

I think my clogs popped off about ten minutes ago. They're down the street looking all lonely and shit.

LooseCannon said:
Interestingly enough, I wasn't convinced the track was real...till I heard Bruce.

It's...pretty cool so far. Fucking different!

I PM-ed you, to a couple of others as well. C'mon people...

Warning - while you were typing 6 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

this is getttin serius... OMG OMG  :lol:
please... i need to listen!!!

LooseCannon said:
I've got the second track!!!!

I was just about to jump all over that with excitement LOL.

I have a feeling I'm going to start getting some spam mail now from fucking bots. oh well it'll be worth it

so you guys are doing this track-by-track?

Back