The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

LooseCannon said:
What are you listening to as you wait for the leak?

NP: Avenged Sevenfold - Buried Alive

I'm going to wait for the rest of the songs before I give the whole thing a spin.

AC/DC - Snake Eye

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

Lampwick 43 said:
I HAVE IT I HAVE IT!!!!!! :edmetal: :edmetal: :edmetal: :edmetal:

I WILL DO MY BEST TO SHARE IT WITH EVERYONE!

Man, I'd love some good sound coming my way. I'd do my best to share it back.

theusz@gmail.com

Lampwick 43 said:
I HAVE IT I HAVE IT!!!!!! :edmetal: :edmetal: :edmetal: :edmetal:

I WILL DO MY BEST TO SHARE IT WITH EVERYONE!

what do you have ?? the album or the track ???

Warning - while you were reading 8 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Grand Magus- Like the Oar Strikes the Water

Just so everyone knows, this is only the one track - S15...TFF. Am getting quite a few bounced e-mails back.

as i can tell no mail is oing to hotmail, for you guys who have hotmail you need a new email
the song as  12214K

I've got something filling up 16MB in my mail on its way in.  Thank you to whomever...!   :ok:

Yeah, it's probably too big for Hotmail. Everyone should be using Gmail by now anyway.

(that was a comment, not an endorsement)

I've gotten 3 emails of just the first track. Thanks guys and gals.

So does anyone actually have the full album?

Satellite 15 Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey:

Damn...this is VERY different from usual Maiden in the opening section! I like it.

goodman said:
Just e-mailed it to everyone on that list as it was a few minutes ago, so sorry if anyone got a repeat.

And I've been listening to Dance of Death a lot for some reason. Also been listening to some old Metal Church!

Could you retry mine dancrane99@hotmail.com please?

Just read it doesn;t work for hotmial, damn! Suppose I'll wait for the torrent, cba to make a new email.

Back