The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

How cool is this board compared to the other one with those fuckwits on it? Shows where the real Maiden fans hang out!

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

OK, I've nailed about 7 people so far. Please...help me out.

Machiventa said:
I have a feeling I'm going to start getting some spam mail now from fucking bots. oh well it'll be worth it

so you guys are doing this track-by-track?

Thats why I used an old email addy ;)

Ahahahaha I totally got a couple people with that. Hilarious!

i would help if i got one  :blush:

If you forward one my way I'll definitely share the wealth if people haven't got it.

Same here.  I'll help forward links once I get one.

What's happening guys? :p

I got satellite 15 so far... if people has the entire album, please do let us know

I was one of the first to share my Email and still nothing. Some people have got a long wait in store LOL.

Back