The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Discussion in 'Can I Play with Madness?' started by LooseCannon, Aug 9, 2010.

1. LooseCannon

LooseCannon Yorktown-class aircraft carrier Staff Member

Here you go, boys & girls. Keep your running discussions here, and put serious stuff in the serious business thread.

2. Wästed The Great

Wästed The Great Minister Of Chicks, Metal&Beer; Cool & Froody Dude Staff Member

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

I've never had a good set of clogs. 

3. Stan

Stan Nomad

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

Pop my clogs, eh?

4. Ristifer

Ristifer Prowler

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Th

Awesome. Let's do this.

5. Stan

Stan Nomad

LooseCannon is acting like a maid and is using his little duster to clean the other thread  :bigsmile:

In the meantime.... uhh what's the word again?...

LEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. LooseCannon

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Th

The other thread was approaching spammish proportions. I felt this was a happy medium.

7. cidB

cidB Prowler

8. Lampwick 43

Lampwick 43 Barstool Warrior

How much do you guys want to bet that this thread gets another 60+ pages long before the album is leaked?  That is assuming of course that everyone from the old thread finds this one easily.  

Here's to hoping I'm wrong and the album leaks.....oh, I don't know.......NOW  :)

9. bornless1

bornless1 Messiah Supreme. True Leader of Men.

just got home from work..still nothing eh?  way to stick up for "fonzbear" mates.  That dude is awesome and did not deserve public jabs for being all rock and roll all the time.  War Fonzbear, you rock man!!  Now..about this leaking thing COMEOOOOONNNNN!!  somebody pahlease!!

10. Stan

Stan Nomad

Yeah that dude was a friggin' douche. He just registered to talk shit. In my opinion, I think this entire forum should be private.

Anyway, where the hell  is Travis??

11. Twarkle

Twarkle Trooper

Not at Best Buy yet, at least not the Boston store.  I got myself a little backstage access tonight after closing 6:00PM)  ;).  They have not received their shipment yet, at least not the one I was at.  And if it was there, there was no way it could have been taken without someone losing their job.

12. LooseCannon

That guy registered just to take a jab at Travis, and his account is now pending deletion.

13. Twarkle

Twarkle Trooper

Not at Best Buy yet, at least not the Boston store.  I got myself a little backstage access tonight after they closed ( 6:00PM)  ;).  They have not received their shipment yet, at least not the one I was at.  And if it was there, there was no way it could have been taken without someone losing their job.

14. Stan

Stan Nomad

Twarkle, go on the BB website, and see if the album is available at your nearest location. Does it say "AVAILABLE NOW" in red capital letters? Like this.. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp ... tid=267483

15. Travis The Dragon

Travis The Dragon Rob Halford=Metal God/Bruce Dickinson=God Of Metal

I'm here. Thanks all for defending me against the troll. Maybe if it took the time to look around the forum at my other posts, it would see that I'm here for much more than a leak.

16. Twarkle

Twarkle Trooper

No man, it says, "order today, pickup 8/17".

17. mozzle

mozzle Trooper

Alright, I'm off to the Girlfriend's Family Dinner Birthday Party. If anything decides to leak while I'm gone, I'm expecting on of you to Email/PM me. Okay? Okay.

18. Stan

Stan Nomad

See, I think my BB received their shipment. But with all the cameras in the stock room, nobody can just simply take a copy with them. My ex-girlfriend used to work there, and she tells me they search and scan every employee after closing... so I also think it wouldn't be possible for someone over there to leak it.

19. Twarkle

Twarkle Trooper

Stan which store is yours?

20. Stan

Stan Nomad

The first one in the link I've posted.