The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

I've got in on pre-order thrice. Once through Amazon for the Mission Edition, once for the Mission Edition via iTunes, and once at my local record shop, which ain't so local, for the regular edition. My hard copy of Mission Edition isn't getting opened.

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

goodman said:
(Ahem, I've got the album on pre-order, in case Maiden want to sue my ass. Not that I'm convinced me stating that would stop them).

LMAO they're not going to sue someone for asking for the album via email.

What are you listening to as you wait for the leak?

NP: Avenged Sevenfold - Buried Alive

I'm going to wait for the rest of the songs before I give the whole thing a spin.

I HAVE IT I HAVE IT!!!!!! :edmetal: :edmetal: :edmetal: :edmetal:

I WILL DO MY BEST TO SHARE IT WITH EVERYONE!

Got it! Post a final update list and ill send to all those on there. Be sure to say thanks for all!   :yey:

LooseCannon said:

I'm going to wait for the rest of the songs before I give the whole thing a spin.

In Flames - The Jester Race

LooseCannon said:

I'm listening to the recently posted Amazon samples.  Bruces voice/tone from just those samples sounds a LOT like Chemical Wedding, imo.

Please don't add the addys to the top of the list. Oh and bartnawer, your addy is on there 3 times now :nonono:

Finally got it. Easily the most far out thing Maiden have ever done. It sounds like The Prodigy or something at the start.

Yeah, I didn't listen to any of the samples yet. But I love TCW.

Thank you!  I will continue to forward to any new addresses that are posted.

My bad. Post an updated list and ill send to all those who still need! I just dont wanna send one by one,

Just e-mailed it to everyone on that list as it was a few minutes ago, so sorry if anyone got a repeat.

And I've been listening to Dance of Death a lot for some reason. Also been listening to some old Metal Church!

Back