The Official Book of Souls Tour 2017 Thread (Warning: Spoilers Within)

Yes!! I won FTTB again!!

Congrats! I'm hoping to win it at least once... applied for it four times so far and never was chosen.

Hoping my luck is strong in St. Louis... the pit area is VERY small and can maybe hold only a few hundred people. Much better odds than like an arena floor that can hold a thousand plus.

Congrats! I'm hoping to win it at least once... applied for it four times so far and never was chosen.

Hoping my luck is strong in St. Louis... the pit area is VERY small and can maybe hold only a few hundred people. Much better odds than like an arena floor that can hold a thousand plus.
It's so worth it. Good Luck!

Update: There's 3 in my party going, so we needed two entries. My dad won his too. Vegas here we come!

No. I was behind her and getting shoved by hundreds of other people which she took issue with and tried to punch me.

4143604_e7f9c5f2.jpg

Going through twitter mentions... It was apparently nuts. There was 30000 people. A pair was apparently spotted having sex during the concert (maybe one child was officially be concieved during COTD) , there was a fire in the middle of the crowd... crazy.

Last edited:
It was apparently nuts.
Seems like most of that stuff was happening way back on the lawn. It was still a wild show, LA always is. A couple mistakes, and H disappeared for half of Red and the Black, which they cut short. But a fun time. My son's review: "It was really loud, and really crazy."

Back