The Official Book of Souls Tour 2017 Thread (Warning: Spoilers Within)

I hope he does as well. Took my son (who is 11) to see Maiden in Houston over a week ago (not his first concert, but was his first Maiden show) and he enjoyed it.

In Chicago, we had a Dad with his some maybe a bit under 13 sitting in front of us .. they had a blast, the 2 of them sang along to a good chunk of the songs

I Dallas, there was an 11 year old and his parents next to me standing about 3 people from the barrier .. he seemed a bit overwhelmed and they left about half way through Maiden ...

11 is a little young for that close to the barrier (unless he is REAL tall).

In Houston I saw a dad on the floor walking into the crowd with a short, young kid. Why would a dad do that? All the kid is going to see is everyone's back! Should have bought seats so the kid can see the show...

11 is a little young for that close to the barrier (unless he is REAL tall).

In Houston I saw a dad on the floor walking into the crowd with a short, young kid. Why would a dad do that? All the kid is going to see is everyone's back! Should have bought seats so the kid can see the show...

That is what I was thinking .. for his age, he was pretty short ... luckily everyone around there was pretty cool and gave him a little space .. otherwise they would have been gone during Ghost
Well that's just stupid. We aren't in the pit, I got seats far away from the mosh.

Yeah .. even factoring the mosh part of it out .. to get that close, we were there around 5:30 ... so just planning on "kid, you stand in this exact spot for 5 1/2 hours surrounded by people at least a foot taller than you" is dumb as hell.

My guess is 2018 will see a release of a live DVD/CD from TBOS tour. I also bet 2018 will be spent in the studio recording a new Studio Album. I would be very surprised if they do another History tour simply because they are on borrowed time with Nicko.
That's my guess to

Just checked in to hotel in the beautiful inland empire! The laaaand of my biiirth!!! So. California. Man that drive across the Mohave desert never gets easier. Drove past the amphitheater on the way in!! Goin nuts. Maiden fans around the hotel. This is what it's all about...!!!

Back