The Official Book of Souls Tour 2016 Thread (Warning: Spoilers within!)

I also think that two songs can change at most. Hope they close the show with Wasted Years. HCW was probably completely ruled out, since there is no FC HCW competition (yet).

I'm very anxious to find out what ends up being the set for the first show.

Even if only 2-3 songs are different from that China list, to me that would still be a very significant difference.

Maybe dumb question but do you think they are bringing the WHOLE stage show to Florida for opening night? I was there in April 2011 for both Florida shows and they didn't. Maybe it was just cause it was the only US shows. Just wondering.

I doubt they show us a big EDDIE during the first 40 dates of tour. For sure they put a big doll into the center of the stage just at the European gigs. I think The EF1 won't be able to bring the custom cases with the big One on the board. So same as on the first leg of 2008 and 2011 tour as well.

Sorry if this is not the place for this. My friend wants to swap her GA Vegas ticket on Feb 28 for a GA ticket of either one of LA dates. Let me know if you're interested.

An update of the tour dates:

May 26-28 - The "Rock Im Revier" festival was moved to another location: Westfalenhalle, Dortmund, Germany

Date:
May 29 - The day that Maiden will play at "Rockavaria" festival in Munich, Germany

These posts are killing me with anxiety. I can't wait!!

From Iron Maiden's facebook:

"We're still packing!! Glad it's a big plane..."

12688389_10153278973282051_3999893447073396789_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
These posts are killing me with anxiety. I can't wait!!

From Iron Maiden's facebook:

"We're still packing!! Glad it's a big plane..."

12688389_10153278973282051_3999893447073396789_n.jpg

Aaaaah it seems that they are rehearsing with the "B" rig on Florida (as on Behind The Beast).

Ticket bought to the show at Belo Horizonte (Brazil) in november! Driver's license is oficially delayed for a whole month, but Maiden deserves a place at the barrier.
Yep, it'll be my first gig, so they can play wherever they want and i'll enjoy, but i enjoyed the set.

It doesn't make too much sense to play Wicker Man (even when 9 out of 10 fans enjoy that song, including me) when you remember that they played it in the TFF Tour, but Blood Brothers can be reasonable when you consider Lemmy's death. Didn't they dedicated it to Dio in 2010? I feel sorry for who attended the concerts in 2010/11, though.

I would prefer to see Flight of Icarus and Killers, yes, but i'll not complain about Children of the Damned, for sure :edmetal:

Another update, concerning the date:

The "Rock Im Revier" festival show (Westfalenhalle, Dortmund, Germany) will be played on May 27th.

It doesn't make too much sense to play Wicker Man (even when 9 out of 10 fans enjoy that song, including me) when you remember that they played it in the TFF Tour, but Blood Brothers can be reasonable when you consider Lemmy's death. Didn't they dedicated it to Dio in 2010? I feel sorry for who attended the concerts in 2010/11, though.
If they play Blood Brothers, I doubt it's because of Lemmy's death. The reason they dedicated it to Dio in 2010 was because they were supposed to be touring with him that summer.

If they play Blood Brothers, I doubt it's because of Lemmy's death. The reason they dedicated it to Dio in 2010 was because they were supposed to be touring with him that summer.

Oh, right, Heaven and Hell would tour with Maiden, i completely forgot of that. But i still wouldn't be surprised if Bruce had the "This song is dedicated to our friend Lemmy" speech. After all, everyone likes Lemmy, Maiden even posted a note in the day he passed.

And i'm glad that 19/03 is close, because i'm being a pain with everyone around me, talking only about the concert (i even convinced my girlfriend to watch En Vivo with me. To my surprise, she enjoyed Coming Home, Blood Brothers and Fear of the Dark. Oh, and didn't broke up with me. That's also a surprise). It's weird, because i bought the tickets in November and until the beginning of this month, i was cool. When Black Sabbath came here, in the 13 Tour (for sure the largest show i attended, in importance), i weren't THAT anxious. I don't know how i would handle if i lived in Europe, with the concerts starting only in late april

São Paulo - March 26

SOLD OUT

Mine is garenteed. :)

They've put a set from china concerts, i think 2 or three will be changed or added. I liked the set, many 'newer' songs and some oldies

I don't know if this is the place for this but I have one ticket for the Ft. Lauderdale show Row 6, Section 9 Seat 8 Club seats for about $100 and it includes free food, drinks, and DRINKS! It's on stubhub as we speak. I found somebody to go with after I bought this ticket and don't have a need for this one anymore.

The seat is directly in front of the band.

Back