The Official Book of Souls Tour 2016 Thread (Warning: Spoilers within!)

12631543_10153267121602051_703886715339399735_n.jpg

From Iron Maiden's Facebook!

It's getting closer!! :D
12508982_10153268757792051_5902975491858386256_n.jpg

(Facebook)

Amazing they pack down so small, isn't it? ;)

I have to admit, the end of February has seemed a long ways away for some time now. But I'll be seeing them in Vegas in like 25 days and I'm super pumped.

I'm not sure if St Athan, where Cardiff Aviation is based, is still MOD property and managed by the RAF. They still have a presence there.

Thanks Liah Liah. I must remember to purchase whatever it is you are trying to sell us.

Replace Blood Brothers with an AMOLAD song and the setlist is excellent. 6 songs off The Book of Souls
and no Wrathchild, 2 Minutes, Run to the Hills, Running Free/Sanctuary, Coming Home or El Dorado.

The hype is real. Three weeks tomorrow I'll be seeing them in Tulsa, and then again in Chicago on April 6. Gonna be an eight hour drive to Tulsa, but it'll be so worth it. Have front row seats near the left side of the stage. Have pit tickets for Chicago.

I know the "real" setlist leaked a few weeks ago, but is it too late for our predictions? I've had this setlist formed for about the past month, of what I'd prefer to hear this tour.

1. If Eternity Should Fail
2. Speed of Light
3. Two Minutes to Midnight
4. Flight of Icarus/Still Life
5. Prowler/Killers
6. The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg
7. Tears of a Clown
8. Sign of the Cross
9. Brave New World
10. The Book of Souls
11. Coming Home/Rainmaker
12. Fear of the Dark
13. Iron Maiden
14. Powerslave
15. Death or Glory
16. Hallowed Be Thy Name

Perfect mixture of new and old material, in my opinion. Has some of the rarer songs (Flight of Icarus/Still Life, Prowler/Killers, and Sign of the Cross) that Bruce may have been hinting at, and five "Book of Souls" songs.

Just bought my ticket to the Ft. Lauderdale Show. Good priced tickets on Stub Hub, club seats with unlimited food and drinks! Row 6 Club 9. About 200 each! Two left! My first Maiden show and I am absolutely excited! 11 years in the making!

That's so awesome Frank!

Also, I've decided that the temptation to watch the setlist come in on opening night of the tour is too great for me so I'll be here for sure to see what it is. Even if I do end up seeing Maiden next year, it will still be a lot of fun regardless.

That's so awesome Frank!

Also, I've decided that the temptation to watch the setlist come in on opening night of the tour is too great for me so I'll be here for sure to see what it is. Even if I do end up seeing Maiden next year, it will still be a lot of fun regardless.

What about a countdown? :bigsmile:

Back