THE FUTURE PAST TOUR - The Setlist Contest! WINNERS: blackie2380, MrKnickerbocker & Collin

1. Somewehre in Time
2. The Writing on the Wall
3. Stratego
4. Wrathchild
5. The Prisoner
6. Stranger in a Strange Land
7. Days of Future Past
8. The Loneliness Of The Long Distance Runner
9. Sea of Madness
10. The Parchment
11. The Number of the Beast
12. Fear of the Dark
13. Iron Maiden
---------------------------------------------
14. 2 Minutes to Midnight
15. Wasted Years
16. Running free

What if we were interpreting incorrectly the 5/5 song selection from the promo video?
Then I would say we get 3 songs from SIT and at least 5 or even 6 from Senjutsu, as it was on other album tours so far. And other songs will be mix of “tour musts” such as Trooper, TNOTB, RTTH etc. Then one or two deep cuts is obligatory.

I’ll be so pissed if they waste another setlist spot with Wrathchild. There are so many better short songs they could choose.
I’ve seen Maiden in 8 tours and I’ve only seen them play Wrathchild twice. That’s the same amount of times that I have seen Where Eagles Dare, Phantom Powerslave and Moonchild. Feels weird to say that considering it is an overplayed song.

Wrathchild is one of the best songs from the early era. It's still not particularly high up on my favorites list, but being a younger European fan I haven't seen it live yet. I wouldn't mind if they played it this year.

What if we were interpreting incorrectly the 5/5 song selection from the promo video?
Then I would say we get 3 songs from SIT and at least 5 or even 6 from Senjutsu, as it was on other album tours so far. And other songs will be mix of “tour musts” such as Trooper, TNOTB, RTTH etc. Then one or two deep cuts is obligatory.
How else would you interpret Cyborg 5, Samurai 5???

Caught Somewhere In Time
Days Of Future Past
Children Of The Damned
Stranger In A Strange Land
The Time Machine
Out Of The Silent Planet
The Darkest Hour
Starblind
Hell On Earth
Heaven Can Wait
Blood Brothers
Fear Of The Dark
Iron Maiden

Alexander The Great
The Clairvoyant
Wasted Years

I’m a realist. I was also pretty much right on for my LOTB prediction and to me this feels plausible. Only thing is I could see Stratego instead of The Parchment, you could then probably throw in HBTN to compensate for lengths

1. Caught Somewhere in Time
2. Days of Future Past
3. The Writing on the Wall
4. Two Minutes to Midnight
5. The Time Machine
6. Stranger in a Strange Land
7. The Trooper
8. The Parchment
9. Heaven Can Wait
10. Hell on Earth
11. Fear of the Dark
12. Iron Maiden