The Future Past Tour 2024

Wow, watched the beginning and CSIT was horrible. :(
I didn't watch much of it, but check out the middle section of Fear and CSIT is downright perfect in comparison. It was discussed here before, but Nicko was all over the place tempo-wise and it really sounded like the whole thing was about to fall apart. Management wanting the video erased is still pretty pathetic though. You made your bed, now lie in it.

Apparently the band have been issuing takedown notices for Youtube videos from Sydney night one. Speculation that it's to do with Nicko's performance in the comments.
Is this really true? :huh: There will be other such nights. I don't think his performances or tempos are that different or that bad for the usual songs, with some/more mistakes. Same for Bruce. Overall, nice. This was a rough night for the band, but Bruce belting out Trooper like this now is just awesome:

Also Bruce at the end of CSIT - ''welcome home, we missed you''. :)
Do you know if they had a meeting with Kevin Shirley in Sidney just to say him Hello and drink some beers?
Kevin attended one show. Maybe he met with the band to also discuss the release of the upcoming live album (duh!) or the recording of a new album in the next 2 years. Let's hope so.

Is this really true? :huh: There will be other such nights. I don't think his performances or tempos are that different or that bad for the usual songs, with some/more mistakes

If (they're trying to take down the mistakes), then I guess they aren't going through the older stuff, thankfully, this one is still up (it's just the beginning, but it's gloriously horrid)

Back