The Future Past Tour 2024

Honestly, while not great, he sounds so much better here than in 2024. Hallowed in particular is a great choice; instead of reaching for the B4s (and probably failing), he went for the E4s to G4s. I'd rather have altered vocal lines that sound musical than croaking to reach notes that are obviously too high.

Bruce hasn't sounded good on The Trooper in years, folks. He sounds way better on the rare moments when he drops the line an octave and uses more aggressive tonalities.

I watched Bruce live in May, and he sounded amazing; maybe it was the 10th show of his solo tour or so.

Now, 4 and a half months later, with maybe 2 or 3 weeks of rest, there’s no surprise he doesn’t sound good. Most of us knew this would happen. I wonder if he knows how bad it is. I mean, he certainly knows it’s not good, but I really wonder if he realizes it’s so bad that it’s almost disrespectful.

I wish he weren’t so stubborn and would stop touring as if he were a teenager. Don’t get me wrong. I’m thankful he still has the energy to tour for months on end. I truly appreciate his enthusiasm. However, not sounding good for half of the tour (as will certainly happen now) can’t be considered normal, can it?

I’m seeing Iron Maiden on the last show of the tour. Again, don’t get me wrong, but sometimes I wonder if it’s worth going because I want my memories of Bruce to be of him performing very well, like he did in São Paulo in May 2024. But yeah, ofc it's worth going, because it's Iron Maiden, after all.

On a positive note, it’s good that we only have 28 shows in 2025, so everyone has a chance to see Bruce performing well or decently.

Bruce hasn't sounded good on The Trooper in years, folks. He sounds way better on the rare moments when he drops the line an octave and uses more aggressive tonalities.
Doesn't help that it's a song that even in the 80s was closer to nearly-out-of-breath shouting rather than singing. Or that they insist on putting it in the encore for some unknowable reason...

Doesn't help that it's a song that even in the 80s was closer to nearly-out-of-breath shouting rather than singing. Or that they insist on putting it in the encore for some unknowable reason...

Playing the song as an encore is baffling. If I am not mistaken, the last time they did that with Bruce before the Legacy of the Beast tour 2022 leg was back in 1993!!!

nicko added little details in caught somewhere during osaka show and kept the tempo during the song, his best play during this tour for me.

Back