The Future Past Tour 2024

One of the weirdest rambling nonsensical intros I’ve ever heard Bruce do, starting around the 15 minute mark.

Auckland New Zealand, full show.

Just back from four Aussie shows. I won FTTB to Perth and Brisbane and enjoyed the two Sydney shows from further back.

But I confirm - bruce's rambling intros and tangential song connections are getting worse. Some nights they are awful, other nights OK. I think it started on Book of Souls with that naff 'your parents may have conceived you listening to this...you are all Children of the Damned'. The intros make him sound like an old man...

Aside from that, I can report that Maiden are in rude health. From halfway back in the arena, Steve and Janick look like they have barely aged! Band sounds crisp and tight by a week into the tour mostly (aside from the minor issues noted earlier). In fact, Syndey 1 was the show I enjoyed the least (I arrived late and missed the first third due to a work call!)

I enjoyed Brisbane the most, but I was FTTB in front of Steve/Janick, my favourite spot.

Last edited:
Just back from four Aussie shows. Great, I won FTTB to Perth and Brisbane and enjoyed the two Sydney shows from further back.

But I confirm - bruce's rambling intros and tangential song connections are getting worse. Some nights they are awful, other nights OK. I think it started on Book of Souls with that naff 'your parents may have conceived you listening to this...you are all Children of the Damned'. The intros make him sound like an old man...

Aside from that, I can report that Maiden are in rude health. From halfway back in the arena, Steve and Janick look like they have barely aged! Band sounds crisp and tight by a week into the tour mostly (aside from the minor issues noted earlier). In fact, Syndey 1 was the show I enjoyed the least, but that's because I missed the first third (due to me having to take a work call!)

I enjoyed Brisbane the most, but I was FTTB in front of Steve/Janick, my favourite spot.
WHAT A VIEW! Lucky me at Brisbane :) :)

Attachments

• IMG_7447.jpg
    IMG_7447.jpg
    857.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_7448.jpg
    IMG_7448.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_7450.jpg
    IMG_7450.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 14
One of the weirdest rambling nonsensical intros I’ve ever heard Bruce do, starting around the 15 minute mark.

Auckland New Zealand, full show.

So bizarre. Can't understand half of what he's garbling, the other half...yeesh.

Man the wheels almost came off on Iron Maiden, Nicko was totally off. 1hr25.
Yikes.

Back