The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't say country, because my mate gonna kill me, but if you really wanna know, look where they start there tour. Check where they did lotb rehersal
That's my question basically. Slovenia or Croatia? Because I know they are somewhere around these ends.

Maybe there is no reports because they actually booked a rehearsal studio this year instead of an event hall in Split, which led to a lot of reports.

Also they might be in Zagreb, as I predicted, instead of Split.

Use spoilers ffs. Even if it's just a rumour.
We are not enforcing a spoiler policy this tour. I would say now is a good time to avoid this forum (and the internet in general) if you don’t want to be spoiled.

We are not enforcing a spoiler policy this tour. I would say now is a good time to avoid this forum (and the internet in general) if you don’t want to be spoiled.
It's understandable once the tour starts.

He has a a decent track record though

True. But those were production rehearsals in Tallinn, in the arena, the venue of the first show. This now are the supposedly private rehearsals somewhere in Croatia. Much harder to sniff around.

That said, with additional info, I believe him now. I also believe that Wrathchild and FOTD were warm-up songs (Wrathchild will not necessarily be played) and DOFP is the potential opener. As soon as they started working on the set, they told everybody outside the inner circle to leave.

And from now on, I think, unless someone sees the songs written out, there will most likely be no more info availible, as they will lock themselves in and the studio/hall staff is probably under NDAs.

Last edited:
And from now on, I think, unless someone sees the songs written out, there will most likely be no more info availible, as they will lock themselves in and the studio/hall staff is probably under NDAs.
Well, until slightly before the first show since we'll probably get reports from them playing a few tunes at soundcheck like seems to be the trend.

Well, until slightly before the first show since we'll probably get reports from them playing a few tunes at soundcheck like seems to be the trend.
Yeah, basically when the production rehearsals begin 4-5 days before the first show.

Wrathchild is about due for a comeback so I wouldn't be surprised. It's almost never a pick for the first leg of a tour though, usually shows up when the setlist gets adjusted or (like in 2010) when a song needs to be replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back