The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get Wrathchild as a warmup song but rehearsing Fear of the Dark seems like a waste of time to me.
FOTD is a dynamic song and it helps setting up monitoring levels etc, while Wrathchild is not, and is something they could play in their sleep.

I guess the first two were warmup songs and if this story is true, they let him hear DOFP (which is probably the opener then), before harder work began.

I suppose they might still be keen on the "different worlds" staging but I'd rather they just do a really awesome looking, futuristic Japanese-flavored stage set up and be done with it. Then they can tailor the setlist exactly how they'd like.

So, in what country are the rehearsals? Croatia? Slovenia?

That list of songs strangely makes sense if it was played in reverse order. They always soundcheck (if they do one) with Wrathchild, like India 2008, despite they might not play it in the show, next up an overplayed dynamic song that they could play in their sleep and then the potential opener.
Agreed. Though the source and/or @wojczi didn't state this was the order they were played

Even if those rehearsal rumors are true, I REALLY doubt they will be playing fear of the dark and wrathchild. Seems like warmup songs to me...

Even if those rehearsal rumors are true, I REALLY doubt they will be playing fear of the dark and wrathchild. Seems like warmup songs to me...
Why would you doubt those songs? They played Fear on every single tour since it came out, even when it made no thematic sense. Like Maiden England.

Did they play it during the Early Days tour?

Why would you doubt those songs? They played Fear on every single tour since it came out, even when it made no thematic sense. Like Maiden England.

Did they play it during the Early Days tour?
Well, if I am to believe the 5 songs from SIT and 5 from Senjutsu rumors, then I don't find any logical space for them to fit in wrathchild (they'll probably find some space nevertheless..), but I agree that fear of the dark is pretty likely, I just feel like they will 'shake things up' on this tour.

The early days tour was only from the first 4 albums, so they didn't play fear of the dark.

The band are probably going to play a few comfortable tracks just to get used to playing together in a room with each other, get the audio mix right, warm up and so on. Even if this rumour is true they probably kicked the guy out before they jumped into rehearsing the set. We saw the band soundcheck with Wrathchild on Flight 666 even though it wasn't in the set on that tour. Wouldn't be surprised if they pulled it out on this tour though, it's quick, easy, a classic track in amongst a set which will have lots of new material and deep cuts.

I will believe this rumour if @wojczi tells us in which country they are rehearsing. No need for exact location, just country.
He has a a decent track record though

I will believe this rumour if @wojczi tells us in which country they are rehearsing. No need for exact location, just country.
I can't say country, because my mate gonna kill me, but if you really wanna know, look where they start there tour. Check where they did lotb rehersal

The band are probably going to play a few comfortable tracks just to get used to playing together in a room with each other, get the audio mix right, warm up and so on. Even if this rumour is true they probably kicked the guy out before they jumped into rehearsing the set. We saw the band soundcheck with Wrathchild on Flight 666 even though it wasn't in the set on that tour. Wouldn't be surprised if they pulled it out on this tour though, it's quick, easy, a classic track in amongst a set which will have lots of new material and deep cuts.
Exactly, that was only warm up with this 3 songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back