The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, but it's strange. I don't even want to earn anything by it, I just will sell it for the regular price and that's it.

Last year I had a ticket too many for the concert in Athens and I offered it directly for free to some people here, even Greeks via PM nobody took it. In the end my sister came with this ticket, but she came more for the company not for Maiden. So lost in a way.

Last year I had a ticket too many for the concert in Athens and I offered it directly for free to some people here, even Greeks via PM nobody took it. In the end my sister came with this ticket, but she came more for the company not for Maiden. So lost in a way.
In a similar way I once attended a Rihanna concert. Which sucked. And Prince, in 1990. Which was one of the greatest concerts I ever saw.

yeah, but it's strange. I don't even want to earn anything by it, I just will sell it for the regular price and that's it.

It's midweek in Poland at short notice and people would need to get there, so you'ld need people to have sufficient leave to take and flights/trains available that allow them to get there.

I paid 420 nok for a Rammstein shirt in Oslo last year with only front print.

Will be interesting to see what Maiden charge at the shows this summer. Will probably buy 2-3 anway.

To each their own of course- but that’s why these prices go so high. I’m not saying a few ppl not buying a shirt would make a difference, but at some point we have to ask ourselves if it’s worth that price. Again- if it is more power to you.

But I have long since checked out of the concert shirt racket. ‍

Although I don’t think it will be played, I would love to hear Sea of Madness live. To hear the slow part live would be amazing and I could die happy. To hear old Bruce going ooooooohoooooohooooooouhhhh would be awesome and hilarious as well

Although I don’t think it will be played, I would love to hear Sea of Madness live.
Me too. Great song with an amazing slow middle part. I know they dropped it for the 2nd leg of the original SIT tour and it's not that easy song in terms of the drumming, but I think it has a fairly good chance, especially if they don't play Heaven Can Wait.

The choice will be curious: Caught Somewhere In Time, Sea Of Madness or Long Distance Runner. 1 or 2!

Me too. Great song with an amazing slow middle part. I know they dropped it for the 2nd leg of the original SIT tour and it's not that easy song in terms of the drumming, but I think it has a fairly good chance, especially if they don't play Heaven Can Wait.

The choice will be curious: Caught Somewhere In Time, Sea Of Madness or Long Distance Runner. 1 or 2!
Maaaaan, I would hope for Long Distance Runner. That one and Deja Vu are my two favorites from SiT. Just play the full album Maiden ;)

Gojira was more expensive because they print on sustainable merch
But still more expensive than merch on their own website. The mark up is down to promoters and or venues.

I fully expect more than £45 for Maiden shirts at concerts this year.

From what I've observed Hell On Earth is considered by many, if not the majority, to be the best song on the album. Even folks who say they hate the album say it's the only good song. It would seem it's an obvious choice to play live. I'm 100% positive they will rehearse it. Maybe they will determine "it just didn't work". If they do play it I would shorten the intro and cut out the outro ( strictly thinking about the general audience here), but I don't know if Steve would consider doing that

From what I've observed Hell On Earth is considered by many, if not the majority, to be the best song on the album. Even folks who say they hate the album say it's the only good song. It would seem it's an obvious choice to play live. I'm 100% positive they will rehearse it. Maybe they will determine "it just didn't work". If they do play it I would shorten the intro and cut out the outro ( strictly thinking about the general audience here), but I don't know if Steve would consider doing that
IMHO, it's not the best song on Senjutsu. For me, the best track is The Parchment, followed by Lost In A Lost World and The Writing On The Wall. The rest is OK, but Hell On Earth is a little bit too long and too boring for me.

5 Cyborg eddie will be

Caught somewhere in time
Stranger in a strange land
heaven can wait
Wasted years
And alexander the great

5 Samurai eddie ¿?
Writing on the wall
Hell on earth
Senjutsu
Stratego
Death of the celts