The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go..how wonderful.

All the concerts I've been to recently were packed and people very enthusiastic.
As has already been mentioned here, I also think many people now finally want to hear live music again and have seen the very positive "Legacy of the Beast" coverage, at least in our local media, and were thrilled to learn they would get another chance to see a Maiden show this year after all.

I believe that "Alexander The Great" will be played. There have been too many definite hints dropped.
And Adrian will definitely not fail to play that solo. The song is demanding for Bruce with high notes, but not more than other songs played last year (without downtuning).

Now all that's left is to announce a good opening band. Oh yeah, I know... :D

Bruce can sing Alexander just fine, or most of the SIT material for that matter. There's some exsqueeshish high notes on Senjutsu and he nailed those live during the Second Leg of the Legacy of the Beast Tour.

Just join the FC and get tickets from the forum. Easy, reliable and you won't get fucked with the prices.
The only reason I'm a member - got tickets from there many times.

So you can get tickets in Nottingham and Leeds it seems. Nottingham is Trooper VIP and Leeds is for the "Mixer", looks like a private box. Priced at £270 and £250 each, yikes! But this maybe one of their last tours so i am really thinking about doing it. Some have mentioned that this tour will go into 2024 which is making me hold off, is there any evidence of this?

Just join the FC and get tickets from the forum. Easy, reliable and you won't get fucked with the prices.
The only reason I'm a member - got tickets from there many times.
If the gig is sold out, being in the FC doesn't help you.

It does when members are posting they have spares for sale, and one kind soul is even posting on a regular basis advertising when one or two tickets become available on Ticketmaster.
Yeah, but not for Ljubljana as the queue for tickets is very long on the FC forum.

So you can get tickets in Nottingham and Leeds it seems. Nottingham is Trooper VIP and Leeds is for the "Mixer", looks like a private box. Priced at £270 and £250 each, yikes! But this maybe one of their last tours so i am really thinking about doing it. Some have mentioned that this tour will go into 2024 which is making me hold off, is there any evidence of this?

@koponto makes a very valid point. I am no longer a member of the Fan Club, so I cannot check if there are any tickets being sold for Nottingham or Leeds, but perhaps some of the fellow Maidenfans members who are on the FC might be able to check this for you.

Their plans obviously involve taking the tour to North and South America (at the very least) in 2024. I would not be surprised if we see a final run of European dates in 2025 as they are missing many countries this year and their tendency to milk nostalgia-fuelled tours over 3 calendar years.

That being said, they are all getting on a bit, so any leg of a tour can be their last.

For anyone that has been to Sportpaleis in Antwerp, is it worth waiting for a floor ticket to show up or should I just go for a stands ticket?

@koponto makes a very valid point. I am no longer a member of the Fan Club, so I cannot check if there are any tickets being sold for Nottingham or Leeds, but perhaps some of the fellow Maidenfans members who are on the FC might be able to check this for you.

Thank you i have joined the FC. Btw what awul forum software they have. Its not done in pages like here , if there are say 700 messages you have to scroll all the way down to the end . Absolutely ridiclious!

As this was already asked here, could a kind soul check if there's tickets for Bilbao disponible in the FC?

As this was already asked here, could a kind soul check if there's tickets for Bilbao disponible in the FC?
Well after spending what felt like an eternity with my finger on the up arrow to get to the first post where ticket availibility is listed..

Honestly, Iron Maiden are a huge business and they literally have the worst forum software i have ever come across..

July 22 Bilbao, SPAIN
Buy:
ihc - 1x GA standing
harouli - 2x GA standing
matthberg - 1x GA standing
FearOfTheMango - 2x GA standing
Maiden_Argentina - 1x GA standing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back