The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
The SIASL arrangement is like a hybrid of the original and '99. The guitars ring out during the verses but the outro's very much '99. Funny how they actually gave something so minute enough thought that they managed to produce a third live arrangement of a song that's honestly barely ever been played relative to their vast live catalogue!

They wont alter there set for the US leg, it probably stay exactly the same like the 18/19 legacy tour was or even the BOS tour. Only time it tends to be altered is if they come back for a second run of shows, but even then the 2017 set mostly stayed the same still .
This tour must go on throughout 2024 right?
This SIASL was just perfect. And the solo... Man...
way better than 1999

Judging by the footage, Bruce's fuck up in CSiT seemed to totally throw Steve off, to the point Bruce, H and Jan all cornered him after he walked to the drum riser in a vain attempt to figure out where they were in the song.
I'll bet Steve was swearing through his teeth.

"That faaackin cunt fucked up the verse and threw me right off the faaackin cunt!"

Bruce was in a phenomenal mood today! Best mood I have ever seen him, except maybe Oslo 2008. He sounds a bit old and strained but if this is the Bruce we are getting in 2023 I am all for it. What a performance tonight. Divine. No one comes close.
But it was very weird when they started SIASL, three of us actually thought it was Wrathchild. Weirdest thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back