The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
After six hour drive from Osijek, Croatia just checked in hotel in Ljubljana with my wife and two sons. We are going to get some lunch and then of to the arena. So hyped for show tonight. Second tour in a row i'm attending first show on tour, not knowing the setlist is something special.

Attachments

• IMG-afe7fc535797bc6184fd50203efdb43b-V.jpg
    IMG-afe7fc535797bc6184fd50203efdb43b-V.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 29
Do you guys remember the 5-5 score between Cyborg and Samurai Eddies? if this means 5 songs from each album AND IF they do not play caught somewhere in time...then what???

Do you guys remember the 5-5 score between Cyborg and Samurai Eddies? if this means 5 songs from each album AND IF they do not play caught somewhere in time...then what???
Sea of Madness or Deja vu? The LOTLDR is too lengthy. I would prefer a 4-4 score if they don't play a 5th from SIT. Just play 4 SIT, 4 Senjutsu and play two more from the other albums

I entered this forum expecting to find serious news, some reliable spoilers and true Maiden fans, but I found the people who know the least about the band.
A SIT themed tour and you bet they won't open with CSIT? it's a joke? that will open with DOTFP? never seen a Maiden show?
Shared tour theme with Senjutsu and you say you won't play Senjutsu? or that they didn't play TWOTW ?????? the album's main airplay cut?
Do you really call yourself a Maiden fan?
"time machine"??? It can't be true that they want the worst Senjutsu song to be on the setlist. Neither Gers should want that.
Gentlemen: you are just lucky to be in Europe where there is no blood in your veins and you can be close to the shows.
otherwise:
You know NOTHING about Iron Maiden.
Bye

Sea of Madness or Deja vu? The LOTLDR is too lengthy. I would prefer a 4-4 score if they don't play a 5th from SIT. Just play 4 SIT, 4 Senjutsu and play two more from the other albums
see of madness starts with one of the most strongest riffs that maiden had wrote and then turns to a boring song. what a failure in that song.

Guys that promo was months ago, maybe their idea was 5-5 but after discussions, new ideas and reheares finally it will be 4-6 or 4-4 we dont know.

For A Matter of the Beast tour they said they will play 5 NOTB songs and we got 4 sogns.

On Early Day one of the biggest stage posters was 22AA, that song was not played. Cyborg Eddie was the main symbol of SBiT tour they played only 2 SiT songs. On LOTB poster we saw Cyborg Eddie, 0 songs were played from that album.

So dont bother to much about 5-5 score.

Under this logic we may as well assume CSIT is played
We haven’t heard a sound check from any of the other SIT songs either.
The only difference is CSIT has both been played and expected. Which would logically rank it higher than loneliness and DV

I entered this forum expecting to find serious news, some reliable spoilers and true Maiden fans, but I found the people who know the least about the band.
A SIT themed tour and you bet they won't open with CSIT? it's a joke? that will open with DOTFP? never seen a Maiden show?
Shared tour theme with Senjutsu and you say you won't play Senjutsu? or that they didn't play TWOTW ?????? the album's main airplay cut?
"time machine"??? It can't be true that they want the worst Senjutsu song to be on the setlist. Neither Gers should want that.
Gentlemen: you are just lucky to be in Europe where there is no blood in your veins and you can be close to the shows.
otherwise:
Bye
Hello Bruce, nice to meet you.

guys i love this band. Nowdays they do whatever they want. in 90s i think they were a bit closed to classics and normal stuff. Now they can play 5 songs from SIT and then the prisoner who know what more

otherwise:
Bye

Attachments

• Well Bye.jpg
    Well Bye.jpg
    291.3 KB · Views: 8
I am sooo jelous that I am missing this tour. I am at other side of the world and I am afraid that this tour will not come in Europe next year.

That is life, years and years I was pissed of because I did not have money to travel to see Maiden, now when I can go anywhere I am always somewhere far from tour.

I think 5-5 is pretty obvious, especially since they only ever played 4 songs from SIT before, it is unlikely they are playing anything else new other than ATG.

Maiden has never before toured a song that wasn't played first on the album tour, so if they do play ATG they are greatly violating that precedent (for the good, of course), and we shouldn't expect them to be too adventurous.

I think 5-5 is pretty obvious, especially since they only ever played 4 songs from SIT before, it is unlikely they are playing anything else new other than ATG.

Maiden has never before toured a song that wasn't played first on the album tour, so if they do play ATG they are greatly violating that precedent (for the good, of course), and we shouldn't expect them to be too adventurous.
Not with SIT (except Deja-Vu and maybe Runner). They played 6 songs from the album live in 1986 and if they don't play CSIT, then Sea Of Madness should be the next in line, although they dropped it for the 2nd leg of the 1986 tour.
I think The Prisoner will work as opener. Maybe they open with that if CSiT is not on list.
If they don't play CSIT, the opener will be DOFP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back