The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they will post it. They did both in 2016 and 2018.

By the way seeing Rod Smallwood pass by on a bike was unexpected.
I have read this, and in my mind i saw Rod on motorcycle. I was WOW! They are celebrating this tour for real. And then I saw photo where Rod is on a bicycle :D

I was 12, when I discovered Maiden in 2012, and since then always dreamed of seeing them live on a tour start. Can't believe that now it finally happens 11 years later.
I was a bit younger (10) and the year was much longer ago (89) and I swiped a Powerslave cassette out of my older sisters boyfriend’s car.

I just experienced life differently after that.

Cheers! I trust you will have fun.

Up the Irons!

The Prisoner is fine for me and we heard it last on the Maiden England World Tour 2012-2014.
Actually they can almost play anything and it will be great show. Never had problems when there enjoying the concert.
Nope, Im not talking about the extended version of singalong favorite The Angel And The Gambler here.
But seriously, all the songs can be played live and they can do what they want.

Last edited:
Anyone who gets to be there tonight, first show of the tour, first performance of ATG and a heap of Senjutsu songs, first to see this new staging, I envy you. Up the irons, you lucky buggers!
It would be so awesome to be able to go the first show as by then it would be totally new experience without spoiling setlists or pics of the setup, stage and Eddies etc.

It would be so awesome to be able to go the first show as by then it would be totally new experience without spoiling setlists or pics of the setup, stage and Eddies etc.
I was able to do that for the first show of the TBOS tour in Ft. Lauderdale. Everything was a surprise. It was awesome

Anyone who gets to be there tonight, first show of the tour, first performance of ATG and a heap of Senjutsu songs, first to see this new staging, I envy you. Up the irons, you lucky buggers!
First show of the tour has '+' but also has it's own '-'. Band may be a little rusty, etc. First few shows - fine tuning of all processes. I just hope, they don't fine tune out Alexander the Great.

Ναι θα είμαι για το London comic con εκεί το σκ και το συνδύασα και με το λάιβ. Τα εισιτήρια όντως τα στέλνουν στην εφαρμογή 5 μέρες πριν?

ακόμα δεν έχω τσεκάρει για τα δικά μου.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back