The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not expecting CSIT since it's a song I think they definitely would've done at soundcheck and extensively rehearsed alongside ATG and the others that aren't their typical fare. I feel like being a little pessimistic about it is by far the best choice since that way it'll either be a pleasant surprise or entirely expected so you can't really be disappointed.

I mean, fucking hell, ATG is actually getting played. That alone is so absurd and unthinkable that anything else is just extra. A whole tour with a split SiT focus and the return of SIASL, that's something I think most of us had given up on at this point.

Me and some others took a cab outside Maiden's hotel and there were plenty of fans at the entrance waiting for them. I saw Adrian enter a car. I couldn't be bothered going close, seems a bit intrusive. Rod, Dave Shack and Alexander Milas were at the flag meetup at Dragon Bridge.

I'm not expecting CSIT since it's a song I think they definitely would've done at soundcheck and extensively rehearsed alongside ATG and the others that aren't their typical fare.
Yeah, a little concerned CSIT may not make it in now. Would be a bit of a shame if what is basically the title track not making it into the SiT revival.
I agree. It seems they will play 4 SIT songs (Alexander, Stranger, Heaven and Years) and the 6 classics will be IM, Fear, Trooper, Prisoner, CIPWM and Hallowed or NOTB. Of course they can also play SOM, the hint is strong, but then they have to drop both Hallowed and NOTB - if the setlist isn't 16 songs(!). CSIT is essential though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back