The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came home. I've been outside Arena Stožice around 20:00. Band rehersal. I heard 3 songs, Can I play with madness, Heaven can wait..........and.....Alexander the Great. :edmetal: I also met fan from USA, member of this forum. I forgot his username.
Met the same I think at a pub tonight. He said he heard three songs. I asked which albums and he said one from Seventh and two from SIT. I asked if he heard Wasted Years and SIASL and denied both. He also said Madness was rehearsed. So you two are saying the same.

Met the same I think at a pub tonight. He said he heard three songs. I asked which albums and he said one from Seventh and two from SIT. I asked if he heard Wasted Years and SIASL and denied both. He also said Madness was rehearsed. So you two are saying the same.

Surprised nobody has asked…..how did Alexander sound???! Amazing that we are likely only a day away from hearing it.

Surprised nobody has asked…..how did Alexander sound???! Amazing that we are likely only a day away from hearing it.
I only asked if he heard Wasted Years or SIASL. I didn’t want anything spoiled. Unfortunately I still check these forums..

I only asked if he heard Wasted Years or SIASL. I didn’t want anything spoiled. Unfortunately I still check these forums..
Sorry about that! I believe it was already mentioned above and is still in the rumor category at this point (though heating up with a couple of sources).

Considering Juras: there's a search button in this forum, feel free to use it and conclude for yourself.

Considering setlist: When they did LOTB 2018 reveal, I wasn't overwhelmed when I saw which songs they are going to play. Witnessing them live - completely different feeling. It just flows perfectly. The 2022 leg, on the other hand, had the majority of the songs from the previous leg and, for me, it didn't flow that well.

It can't be a somewhere in time tour if they only play Alex as a deep cut. I mean they could just do a random tour and just slot it in.
Also, I don't see them playing the same 3 senjutsu songs. At least the title track will drop. It wasn't that good live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back