The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came home. I've been outside Arena Stožice around 20:00. Band rehersal. I heard 3 songs, Can I play with madness, Heaven can wait..........and.....Alexander the Great. :edmetal: I also met fan from USA, member of this forum. I forgot his username.

Last edited:
Just came home. I've been outside Arena Stožice around 20:00. Band rehersal. I heard 3 songs, Can I play with madness, Heaven can wait..........and.....Alexander the Great. :edmetal: I also met fan from USA, member of this forum. I forgot his username.
CIPWM? Score one for my 'guess the set'

Thanks for sharing the information.

My daughter would love to hear Can I Play With Madness!

Did you record anything with your phone?
No evidence no story

They clearly going to shake setlist this time around. There will be no Run to the Hills, 666, etc. Regarding Alexander, some forum users may prepare to eat their hats :yey:

They clearly going to shake setlist this time around. There will be no Run to the Hills, 666, etc. Regarding Alexander, some forum users may prepare to eat their hats :yey:
Them playing CIPWM does not preclude playing RTTH and NOTB, not sure why we'd jump to this conclusion.

If they play Alex, I'd be thrilled to be wrong. I just won't believe it until we have confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back