The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
SERIOUS LAST MINUTE QUESTION: Does every Iron Maiden concert has T-shirts and merch table? I’m asking for Sunday concert in Ljubljana, can I count on buying T-shirts there?

Moonchild -
CIPWM
Trooper
DOFP
Time Machine
Stranger
Writing on the Wall
Parchment
Heaven Can Wait
Hell on Earth
Hallowed
Iron Maiden
Alex
Fear of the Dark
Wasted years

Could imagine sth like that.

Diplomat, regardless of quality, I think you need to at least give us a link to hear those recordings if you have them. Imagine if ATG didn’t make it past rehearsal and you’re the only person who ever had a recording if it.

If they play Moonchild i think (and hope) they will play either Deja Vu or Loneliness
If Moonchild, I’d assume Sea of Madness far sooner than thinzking either if those ever stands a chance.

Moonchild -
CIPWM
Trooper
DOFP
Time Machine
Stranger
Writing on the Wall
Parchment
Heaven Can Wait
Hell on Earth
Hallowed
Iron Maiden
Alex
Fear of the Dark
Wasted years

Could imagine sth like that.
No way they open a Senjutsu/SIT tour with 2 out of SSOASS and the Trooper. If CSIT doesn't work, they will just open with a Senjutsu track.

CIPWM, Moonchild and The Prisoner are all from the same source. If they went with those songs + SiT material + classics we would basically have the same setlist as Maiden England in 2013. Not very likely. I call bullshit!

I call bullshit, he also refuses to share the "video" he took, or share how it sounded
Hey guys. I was at the rehearsal too, and they played The Sheriff of Huddersfield and Mother Russia. Then Nicko and Steve got into an argument over a lighting truss and Bruce was edging them on. No tape recorder was found this time around though; they recorded a digital multitrack at the FOH instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back