The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be there, both at the British Lion and Maiden gig.
I'll too try to get there with a bike (unless BicikeLJ is some sort of scam).
How will you recognize me?
I'll be the one with the cut-out Pikachu meme template that says "They're not going to play that one."

I'll be there, both at the British Lion and Maiden gig.
I'll too try to get there with a bike (unless BicikeLJ is some sort of scam).
How will you recognize me?
I'll be the one with the cut-out Pikachu meme template that says "They're not going to play that one."
BicikeLJ is not a scam, don't worry. https://www.bicikelj.si/en/home
At British Lion I will wearing this shirt. :D

Attachments

• land.jpg
    land.jpg
    668.7 KB · Views: 25
I thought that I would share this information closer to the Tampere gig, but then realised I will avoid the forum due to setlist spoilers. I just want everyone who are attending to Saturday gig to know about these events:

From 1 PM to 5 PM there's "pre-party" event @Thrasherie Bar (address: Hämeenkatu 30)
After the gig (1 AM) cover band Iron Mates plays in afterparty @Hönö Baari (Puutarhakatu 21)

It seems like they struck a deal with the Croatian press to publish the news near the end of rehearsals. They will only be rehearsing there for max two more days (if we go by the schedule of previous year). Monday and Tuesday. Then, it's production rehearsals in Ljubljana.

Did someone say "Tallica"? Am I hearing voices?

Don't mention the M word!!! :lol:

I think that both approaches are valid. With Iron Maiden every fan gets to see the same show, but once you have seen one you have seen all (says someone who is going to both London gigs this year). With Metallica you have surprises (great!), although you risk being disappointed if you get, for instance, I Disappear, and the following night at a gig you are not attending they play One instead (I have just chosen two examples at random :lol: ).

As a bonus, with Metallica you do not get called “Greek cunt”.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Gk1
I'll be there (heading over from Toronto, Canada). I'm really looking forward to seeing the concert of course (and British Lion's), but I'm also looking forward to spending a few extra days in Ljubljana. It looks like a beautiful city, and it's close to a bunch of natural attractions (mountains, caves, lakes).
Fantastic! I hope you enjoy it. I have a friend who is doing his PhD in Edmonton, and he invited me over for the concert to save on accommodation costs. Unfortunately, I cannot afford the flight fares, and I wouldn't have enough time for visa approval since it has been taking too long to issue it. I'll wait until the South America dates.

It seems like they struck a deal with the Croatian press to publish the news near the end of rehearsals. They will only be rehearsing there for max two more days (if we go by the schedule of previous year). Monday and Tuesday. Then, it's production rehearsals in Ljubljana.
Please let us know once the big black trucks have arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back