The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking: if they really divide song sets with realms, wouldn’t it be better if they start with Somewhere in Time instead of Senjutsu (as seen on leaked setlist yesterday)?

So something like this for me would be more than perfect:

1. Caught Somewhere in Time
2. Wasted Years
3. Stranger in a Strange Land
4. Heaven Can Wait
5. Alexander the Great
———STAGE CHANGE——-
1. Hell on Earth
2. Days of Future Past
3. The Writing on the Wall
4. The Time Machine
5. Stratego
——-STAGE CHANGE———
1. The Trooper
2. Fear of the Dark
3. Iron Maiden
———--ENCORE—————-
1. The Number of the Beast
2. Hallowed Be Thy Name
3. Wrathchild

I was thinking: if they really divide song sets with realms, wouldn’t it be better if they start with Somewhere in Time instead of Senjutsu (as seen on leaked setlist yesterday)?

So something like this for me would be more than perfect:

1. Caught Somewhere in Time
2. Wasted Years
3. Stranger in a Strange Land
4. Heaven Can Wait
5. Alexander the Great
———STAGE CHANGE——-
1. Hell on Earth
2. Days of Future Past
3. The Writing on the Wall
4. The Time Machine
5. Stratego
——-STAGE CHANGE———
1. The Trooper
2. Fear of the Dark
3. Iron Maiden
———--ENCORE—————-
1. The Number of the Beast
2. Hallowed Be Thy Name
3. Wrathchild
Wratchild could work as a closer surprisingly well. Anyways Days of Future Past is overrated IMO.

All I’m saying is, I hope they do end up adding Australian dates in 2024. And I hope that if they do, Voyager gets the support slot,

All I’m saying is, I hope they do end up adding Australian dates in 2024. And I hope that if they do, Voyager gets the support slot,
They were amazing last saturday! Going to check some morenof their music soon. Oh and thank you for the 12 points. :D

Wratchild could work as a closer surprisingly well. Anyways Days of Future Past is overrated IMO.
It should be an extended version of it to work there. I don't agree about DOFP, it just needed a guitar harmony in the middle imo.
Don't we all just love that after the first night of the tour the surprises are over???!!!
How many surprises do you expect during a single (leg of a) tour? Maiden were never such a band.

Highly unlikely they will do there usual extensive US tour next year which will include South America, if you look at there touring pattern doing 30-35 shows over the span of 3-4 months is how they operate these days.
If they do Aus you are looking at 2025 at the earliest

I don't see Clairvoyant getting played, I dunno though. I feel like whatever they pick from SIT will be fast/hard enough that they'll need a healthy amount of newer/slower songs sprinkled in to catch a breath. Clairvoyant is pretty fast song particularly on bass and drums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back