The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of which, I am surprised that no fans had camped outside the venue where the band are rehearsing to see if they can hear the songs they are playing.
Maybe Juras will go to Split, and again try to sneak out in Maiden camp and get kicked out

Which one would you prefer to see live on upcoming tour: The Clairvoyant or Only the Good Die Young. I will go with the latter.

I like The Clairvoyant more as a song, but giving a song that's never been played live the unique opportunity to be included in a setlist will always be my number one priority, even if I dislike the song. Given that I like OTGDY (though it's probably the weakest track on the album, imo) I'll vote for that.

I like The Clairvoyant more as a song, but giving a song that's never been played live the unique opportunity to be included in a setlist will always be my number one priority, even if I dislike the song. Given that I like OTGDY (though it's probably the weakest track on the album, imo) I'll vote for that.
Both if this is a tour for the fans,they can play any rare song and we will love it.

Which one would you prefer to see live on upcoming tour: The Clairvoyant or Only the Good Die Young. I will go with the latter.
Definitely Only The Good Die Young, that is in my top 20 of Maiden career and has never been played before. But I know it has no chances in this tour, given that they will probably choose the major classics in addition to the 5 SIT + 5 SJ tracks.

How many active forum members will attend Ljubljana?
I'll be there (heading over from Toronto, Canada). I'm really looking forward to seeing the concert of course (and British Lion's), but I'm also looking forward to spending a few extra days in Ljubljana. It looks like a beautiful city, and it's close to a bunch of natural attractions (mountains, caves, lakes).

I'll be there (heading over from Toronto, Canada). I'm really looking forward to seeing the concert of course (and British Lion's), but I'm also looking forward to spending a few extra days in Ljubljana. It looks like a beautiful city, and it's close to a bunch of natural attractions (mountains, caves, lakes).
Sounds nice, have a great trip! Wish I could be there. I will have to wait until sometime in 2024 when they hit the States.

Make sure to not miss Lake Bled :D

Ljubljana is one of the smallest capitals in Europe and Slovenia is not big country but very beutiful. If you have time you can jump to Italy, Austria or Croatia for daytrips because from Ljubljanja everything is so close and there are no borders so no any time waste. Within 2-3 hrs you can reach Venice, Trieste, Zagreb, Graz, Salzburg

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back