The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering - could TWOTW be played on a third tour in a row? It's such a live favorite that I think it could be played again, whether it be Hits/50th anniv. (one song from each album, nope - 17>15) or New album tour. It's an easy song for the band and it sounds great live. Hell On Earth is longer.
But then again, I think the band will want to have room for more ''rare'' songs like now. Idk, I have such a feeling. I hope this tour is not a one-off in terms of the deep cuts in the set. Maybe Alexander will stay for another tour!
I wouldn't be surprised. Off the new album, I'd say that song is easily the "instant classic" of the bunch. Fans might love Hell on Earth more, but TWOTW is the lead single, a bit shorter, and goes down great live. If it was released in 2000 rather than 2021, I think it would still be in the set these days.

Ticketmaster have finally released my ticket for the first London show and have sent me an email informing me that it "can be accessed through The O2 Venue App". My experience is still that this is not the case, however it does seem to have appeared on the AXS app.

I've yet to work out what the actual point of the O2 Venue app is supposed to be ... ::)

yep, mine are also on AXS for both nights. I thought this is all we need to enter the venue. Do we need another app as well?

I was wondering - could TWOTW be played on a third tour in a row? It's such a live favorite that I think it could be played again, whether it be Hits/50th anniv. (one song from each album, nope - 17>15) or New album tour. It's an easy song for the band and it sounds great live. Hell On Earth is longer.
But then again, I think the band will want to have room for more ''rare'' songs like now. Idk, I have such a feeling. I hope this tour is not a one-off in terms of the deep cuts in the set. Maybe Alexander will stay for another tour!
ATG is just this tour only i would bet. After all this build up i have to admire how nonchalant they are about it - no intro/outro by Bruce, no fanfare. They just play it and move on. Boss move.

I wouldn't be surprised. Off the new album, I'd say that song is easily the "instant classic" of the bunch. Fans might love Hell on Earth more, but TWOTW is the lead single, a bit shorter, and goes down great live. If it was released in 2000 rather than 2021, I think it would still be in the set these days.
I, like everyone, am unsure how many tours they have beyond this one (I'm certain this one's not the last, I'll say that much.) But, I could see Writing on the Wall getting play if there's 2 or 3 more tours down the road. Probably won't get played on the next tour though.

No TFF or TBoS songs making it past their respective album tour doesn't forebode on future play for it though.

Yeah did any of that stuff actually happen though or did one person just post that on Reddit and you just mindlessly screengrabbed it and shared it without any additional information? Must have been fairly serious if people were arrested? Any links?
Good question. There’s a lot of young people on reddit who have never been to concerts before. I saw a post from one complaining that they couldn’t see because everyone stood up when the band started. Well duh that’s how a concert works.

Yeah, like The Wicker Man.
ATG is just this tour only i would bet. After all this build up i have to admire how nonchalant they are about it - no intro/outro by Bruce, no fanfare. They just play it and move on. Boss move.
I agree.
I, like everyone, am unsure how many tours they have beyond this one (I'm certain this one's not the last, I'll say that much.) But, I could see Writing on the Wall getting play if there's 2 or 3 more tours down the road. Probably won't get played on the next tour though.

No TFF or TBoS songs making it past their respective album tour doesn't forebode on future play for it though.
This.
i think this will be the only senjutsu song that will stay on future setlists.
Most likely, because of its length too.

yep, mine are also on AXS for both nights. I thought this is all we need to enter the venue. Do we need another app as well?

A question regarding the London shows; if i have tickets in the AXS app, do i need the O2 app as well?
I hope not since the venue app doesn't seem to do anything useful. They said so originally but I'm hoping that the actual e-ticket is enough (whatever app it happens to be working on). I'm hoping ...

I hope not since the venue app doesn't seem to do anything useful. They said so originally but I'm hoping that the actual e-ticket is enough (whatever app it happens to be working on). I'm hoping ...
Like, the tickets show up on the AXS app, so i don't understand why i potentially would need the O2 app as well.. fucking useless system they have created for themselves

Just download the 02 app, you'll be able to log-in with your AXS's username and password. No need to create another account. And you'll see your tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back