The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like, the tickets show up on the AXS app, so i don't understand why i potentially would need the O2 app as well.. fucking useless system they have created for themselves
Exactly. Ticketmaster app says "Mobile ID via The O2 Venue App". O2 Venue App still won't link to my Ticketmaster account but has no problem linking to my AXS account - which now shows the ticket I purchased from Ticketmaster. Also all the Venue app seems to do when showing my AXS account is load up the AXS app (which I can load up separately with much less faff) :blink:

I think we're okay ...

... but even so ...

... #theappiscrap :angry-:

Jesus fucking Christ. In gigs where the majority of the crowd is over 50 they should only use paper tickets.

Imagine if I wasn't an infrastructure engineer... :p:p:p

I'm not even in my 30s yet and the concept of non-paper tickets confuses me.

On an unrelated note, and I never thought I'd say this: I've listened to CSiT so many times over the past few months following the band's performances that I think I'm actually getting a little sick of it. 2023 is a strange year.

Jesus fucking Christ. In gigs where the majority of the crowd is over 50 they should only use paper tickets.

Imagine if I wasn't an infrastructure engineer... :p:p:p

It worked very smoothly for me (different type of engineer though:lol: ).

Nothing beats paper tickets though.

The only thing that irks me about electronic tickets is the fear that your network/wifi won't work when trying to pull it up. Nearly happened to me for Elton John last year. Nearly flew across the country for nothing. :D

Just watched the full Manchester show on youtube. What a phenomenal performance. Are we sure it's the same band that was on stage in Ljubljana?

Really regret selling my London tickets now, but a trip to the USA next year is tempting.

On an unrelated note, and I never thought I'd say this: I've listened to CSiT so many times over the past few months following the band's performances that I think I'm actually getting a little sick of it. 2023 is a strange year.

Just wait until 2025, when they've been playing it for three years in a row!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back